League of legends VS Dota2
I've been playing Lol for 6 years now and i really like it.
Dispite the flamers and the feeders in its community it is one of my favourite games and no matter how much i get tilted i always go back to it.
I tried dota2 , let me be honest . It sucks . The gameplay is so weird and looks stressing.
(2016-11-22, 5:30:45 am)StormSpirite Wrote:  I've been playing Lol for 6 years now and i really like it.
Dispite the flamers and the feeders in its community it is one of my favourite games and no matter how much i get tilted i always go back to it.
I tried dota2 , let me be honest . It sucks . The gameplay is so weird and looks stressing.

Dota 2 player here, I would recommend reading a guide and watching some videos before you get playing in Dota 2. There are waaay more mechanics in Dota 2 than in LoL and the gameplay to say the least is very much more difficult. here are some links to get you started

https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
League of Legends is a good game, but it became boring for me because of some noobs in game, and also LoL is banning people for like 20 minutes, for disconnecting a game, though i was timed out and they banned me for 20 minutes, so to start a match, i have to wait every 20 minutes, and for 5 times. I also tried to contact their support but got no answer from this. They should fix their system...
Played both games, selling both game accounts at epicnpc (but I have another main account for steam/dota2). Got bored of the 2 games, but, I should say, both games are fun and irritating at the same time.

Dota2 however is much fun to play (need high skill level) especially with friends.

Any player that shifts from
Dota2 to LOL, would instantly get LOL.
LOL to Dota2, they would find it confusing/hard.

What I like with Dota2
- Teleport scrolls
- Larger maps
- More skills than the usual qwer for dota2. Lame LOL got 4 keys only.
- High level of playing needed for dota2, challenging ohhh!
- More customization, and some items are tradable
- All heroes are free, no bs rotations
- IP farming is slooooooooooooooow for LOL, where I ended up loading Riot Points to buy their 100 heroes.
- Creep blocking
- Creep denying
- Item builds, skill builds, play-styles ...

What I like in LOL
- League has lesser animations for attacking and moving.
- Unlimited recall for LOL.
- Ermm, I love Lux.

The better game: Dota2 by far. So yeah, play DotA 2 if you want to experience more complex mechanics.
Tall image removed by mod.
Wordpress Web Design, Wordpress News
Having played both, I think League is just more comfortable for me. Have you tried Heroes of the Storm? That game I feel is easier than both LoL and Dota2
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
I feel that playing in a group of known people is better than playing the game with a bunch of random people, That's why friends are a big deciding factor to me. In my case it is DOTA2.
I feel that League of Legends is more beginner friendly, whereas the beginning of DOTA2 is slower but the learning curve is steeper. DOTA is complex and has better mechanics.
Both the games have a large growing user base which is cool. In the end, both the games do seem similar when viewed from a distance. Both have their share of strengths and weaknesses.
Smile
Thanks to FreeVPS and GalaxyHostPlus for VPS 22!
LoL brought out the worst in me. I raged in this game like in no other game before.
The community is the worst cesspool in the world of pc gaming.

EDIT: But the "new" queue is really nice, I gotta give them that.
Why do you compare lol with dota2 in the first place, Ive been playing lol for some years and I still enjoy it when playing with friends.
Played them both in the past, not a big fan of MOBA games but Dota 2 is much better than League.
Thank You .: FreeVPS & Hostigation :. For VPS 18 .
(2017-01-13, 5:16:13 am)rahulbbsr2050 Wrote:  but Dota 2 is much better than League.

Dota 2 much realistic than League.
i voted dota2
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]