nice to meet you all!
Hi guys! nice to meet you all

I known this forum for a long time, but finally decided to register, i hope to get well with the community.

I'm very testing in request a vps someday.

How is the thing with the backlinks? there are to be on this forum or any other i participate?

Again! i hope we get along

Yes

PS; anybody can give a tip how to change the avatar? hahaha
Hello batileche Aegisrox!
Welcome to FreeVPS. I hope you have a nice time here and get a pretty neat VPS soon.

You can change your avatar here: https://freevps.us/usercp.php?action=avatar
Thanks to FreeVPS and Hostigation for my VPS 18!
[Image: img.php?userid=20285]
(2016-12-24, 8:55:38 am)Rick Wrote: Hello batileche!
Welcome to FreeVPS. I hope you have a nice time here and get a pretty neat VPS soon.

You can change your avatar here: https://freevps.us/usercp.php?action=avatar

thx Rick! Thanks for the welcome, would try to read and follow the guidelines to not do any wrong hahaha

See you there!! and thx for the avatar thingy!
Welcome to FreeVPS community, please read FreeVPS's Rules and Terms & Conditions, I hope you will enjoy our community! Don't forget to read the FAQ
[Image: img.php?userid=19870&txt=1]
Thanks to FREEVPS.us and HostUS for VPS 16
Thanks to @NoUptime for the lovely VPS
Spoiler: show
My certifications:
[Image: create_badge.php?pass_name=miwilc&badge=2]
[Image: cert.php?u=Michael&pts=24000&t=wus&bg=3]
My post tracker: [Image: post-tracker]
(2016-12-24, 4:49:29 pm)MichaelW Wrote: Welcome to FreeVPS community, please read FreeVPS's Rules and Terms & Conditions, I hope you will enjoy our community! Don't forget to read the FAQ

thx michael! would read them! thx again Laugh
Hello there, welcome to the FreeVPS community, I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Thanks Host4Fun for VPS 3, NodeBlade for VPS 14, and FreeVPS for being an awesome community!