Closure of Freevps.club
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we are now offering free vps over at http://freedomain.club/ for only 50 points. 

Here are the specs of the VPS -
  • 2 Shared CPU Core
  • 512MB Ram
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth per Month
  • 1 * IPV4
The vps are instantly provisioned for you once you hit 50 points.

(Updated post 8/24/2015)
That's great! I was looking for a reason to go back to that site.
Ex-Moderator at FDC | Heads a high school coding club
I'm going to be adding a lot more stuff over the coming week. I just don't want to release everything at one time.
I would rather use it as a very simple hosting web site rather than hosting some thing bigger on it. Though, I have a question in mind. Do you guys allow to host Game Servers on your VPSes? Yes, the RAM and the Disk Space and the Bandwidth are too low for it, still I want to know about it.

I had just gave up using FDC due to their decreasing traffic and increase in demand of points, but yeah I guess I have enough to redeem what I had earned earlier.

Also, do we get a IPv4 address, please get this clarified. I can manage such specs, but not without a dedicated IP address.
Yes you get a dedicated ipv4 address, you can host game servers as long as they aren't too IO intensive.
The specs are very very low. I might as well go back to Haphost, where you get one for free, with better specs.
EDIT: The Thread is modified. So, now the specs are fine.
"An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out."
--George Jean Nathan

nice share guys..looking for that kind of point system based free vps
The specs ain't that great but still not everyone needs that much specs because needs varies I guess. Will try it out never the less.
/We cannot solve our problems with the SAME THINKING we used when we CREATED THEM.
(2014-10-21, 3:44:06 pm)Lucifer Wrote: I would rather use it as a very simple hosting web site rather than hosting some thing bigger on it. Though, I have a question in mind. Do you guys allow to host Game Servers on your VPSes? Yes, the RAM and the Disk Space and the Bandwidth are too low for it, still I want to know about it.

I had just gave up using FDC due to their decreasing traffic and increase in demand of points, but yeah I guess I have enough to redeem what I had earned earlier.

Also, do we get a IPv4 address, please get this clarified. I can manage such specs, but not without a dedicated IP address.

(2014-10-22, 1:22:58 am)Gigantrax Wrote: The specs are very very low. I might as well go back to Haphost, where you get one for free, with better specs.

Uhm - haphost doesn't give anything more than we do? How are our specs low..... You barely have to post anything to get it free for 2 months.

Edit: Just to be on top - we changed our offer. You now get the following specs -
  • 1 Shared CPU Core
  • 512MB Ram
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth per Month
  • 1 * IPV4
You can see the thread here - http://freedomain.club/forums/showthread.php?tid=108
Corey you probably should update the first post with the new specifications so no one else is going to complain about a good free LEB like they did before you updated the specifications.

I wish you very much of luck with the project. A move to MyBB was a good step.
Si enim fallor, sum. Nam qui non est, utique nec falli potest. Ac per hoc sum, si fallor. Quia ergo sum, si fallor, quomodo esse me fallor, quando certum est me esse, si fallor?