End of the partnership between FreeVPS.us & Freedomain.club/Freevps.club
Dear valued FreeVPS Directory & Discussion Community Members, Staff, Sponsors and Partners,

We would like to announce that the partnership between us (FreeVPS Directory & Discussion) and our great partner Freedomain.club / Freevps.club (@coreyman) will end on the 30th December 2016.

The reason is unfortunate but quite simple: our partner has stopped providing their service and is therefore basically no longer in business. You can read more about it here. We and @coreyman therefore agreed to end the partnership.

We're quite sad about the closure of our partner's site and community. We wish @coreyman and their company the best in their future endeavors. We will be looking back at this great partnership with good memories.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
I wish @coreyman the best and hope that his hosting business goes well.

Good luck!
Wishing a Best of Luck to @coreyman to provide us a marvelous free vps service which not less then a pay vps. and a great uptime connectivity. but also sad because i am wishing some more new services and more powerful vps's from coreyman. but this year also make the end of freevps.club. whenever this community will start servicing again. i will be there with corey and team.
Also thanks for @Ignis and @HR to serving me best of there services and experiences. and guide me whenever i stuck in programing.

Love you Coreyman.
and wish that soon i will be a winner of a free vps from freevps.us

Regards
Sagher