Board Statistics & User Legend,
Hello,

I know this sounds difficult , You can copy the MYBBPRO Board statistic code and replace it with here,
And you know how to add user legend(Not imp)

But Board statistic is important.
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=20087] .

Hello! If you are free, Please take a minute and visit my new hosting company : Click here to Redirect.
Well, Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for the VPS Servers.

Is it really, considering that the dark theme isn't the default theme? IMO stats aren't something current members look at every day...
Green text = speaking officially

Regular text = speaking as just another member
@Ignis,
Atleast it will fix the Side Cut Bug we are having, on mobile and on pc's.
I'll test it in on my forums, let's see what's gonna be the result.
       My Post Count:

Hello! If you are free, Please take a minute and visit my new hosting company : Click here to Redirect.

Even if you test it on your forums it may not react the same... We have a ton of mods installed here.
Green text = speaking officially

Regular text = speaking as just another member
Avoid installing plugins that is unwanted for the target users.Do user status is something concerned here by the majority of users, I think no.
Does the statistics contain something more than described here?
https://freevps.us/stats.php
@LittleMaster.
Online statistics, If we use mybbpro code of online users etc, to selenium it may work.
That's what i meanSmile
       My Post Count:

(2017-01-02, 11:42:48 am)LittleMaster Wrote: Avoid installing plugins that is unwanted for the target users.Do user status is something concerned here by the majority of users, I think no.

I concur.

Personally I don't need statistics at all.

Installing something unnecessary may also introduce some unknown compatibility issues.
1FLexNZazzgR8Fgh2zUPud3e1codupv1SE