how much visitor can handle?
how much visitor can handle with vps18?daily visitor and pageview?
spec of vps 18
cpu 1 core i think
ram 512 
swap 512

i want to know how much maximum daily pageview and daily visitor?
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Laugh

spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
Well, that depends on how optimized your website/forum/blog or whatever software you're using is, and which web server you're using (Apache2, Nginx, Litespeed, ...). Also depends if you're using MySQL/MariaDB or other database servers. My advice is, you shouldn't worry about such a thing, VPS 18 is a very capable of hosting a small-medium traffic website without any issues.
With that kind of specs, I would say maybe a couple hundred visitors. But you have vSwap, so you should be fine.
Thanks For the VPS 7, and the VPS 9 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

(2017-01-03, 1:13:31 am)Jayce Wrote: Well, that depends on how optimized your website/forum/blog or whatever software you're using is, and which web server you're using (Apache2, Nginx, Litespeed, ...). Also depends if you're using MySQL/MariaDB or other database servers. My advice is, you shouldn't worry about such a thing, VPS 18 is a very capable of hosting a small-medium traffic website without any issues.

(2017-01-03, 1:15:04 am)PokemonEx222 Wrote: With that kind of specs, I would say maybe a couple hundred visitors. But you have vSwap, so you should be fine.

thank for your answer.
so vps 18 can handle 100-200 visitor with page view around 1500?
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Laugh

Micro Forum
(2017-01-03, 1:30:26 am)Phera Wrote: thank for your answer.
so vps 18 can handle 100-200 visitor with page view around 1500?

100-200 concurrent connections or 100-200 visitors per month? Your stats are unclear
(2017-01-03, 1:43:51 am)Ignis Wrote: 100-200 concurrent connections or 100-200 visitors per month? Your stats are unclear

i mean daily sir.

Micro Forum
You can handle around 750 visitors per day, from some of my information, and from what i have heard from a lot of people. But its more better if you install everything manually, like without a control panel, note that some control panel uses a lot memory, so because of that, you might not be able to handle a lot of visitors, so 512 MB RAM is enough, and fine if your website is not that too big.
(2017-01-03, 1:54:09 am)Lampard Wrote: You can handle around 750 visitors per day, from some of my information, and from what i have heard from a lot of people. But its more better if you install everything manually, like without a control panel, note that some control panel uses a lot memory, so because of that, you might not be able to handle a lot of visitors, so 512 MB RAM is enough, and fine if your website is not that too big.

yeah i dont like control panel.
nice information sir.
thanks freevps.us my forum will comeback in 2017 with new style and concept.i hope i can host some month then buy vps from here.

Micro Forum
There are several factors which can affect the number of supported concurrent users on your site before starting to degrade. Those factors include:

• Web-Server: Obviously if you'll be using Apache then with only that amount of RAM you'll be choking before you know it.
  • Database: Will your website be using a database? If that's so then you'll have to factor in the memory used by the database engine too. MySQL can be quite a memory hog.
  • Framework: Will your website be be using a CMS like Wordpress/Joomla, be custom built on a heavy framework or be written from scratch and highly optimized. If you're using a CMS then you'll have to realize that they come with a very high CPU cost, contrary to popular belief. Especially when you start to add tons of extensions to them.
  • Caching: Will you be using internal and/or external caching. Internal caching to cache frequent data and pages. External services like Cloudflare and CDNs to cache common resources.
  • Content: The content that you'll be serving will be a decisive factor as well. If you'll be serving a bunch of media content then your network and bandwidth might be overwhelmed before you know it.

And various other factors which prevent most of us from giving you precise numbers. Without real world benchmarking you will never know for sure.

Many thanks to FreeVPS for VPS #13 from ZXPlay for providing such an amazing service. (Read: How to get a VPS here.)
Back when i had VPS 18 I could have 150-200 users concurrent on my wordpress blog.
I used CentOS 6.6 minimal with CentminMOD.
I had 1200 visitors in a month during my peak time and had no issues.
Although i did run the site through cloudflare and the site was mostly static so there was little load on my server.
Note: back then VPS 18 had 1GB RAM and no vSwap
Thank you to http://zxplay.co.uk and https://freevps.us for the VPS 1!

[Image: img.php?userid=15852]