best free webhosting providers
I was wondering what free web hosting providers you guys were/are using.

My web hosting provider for a coding/free speech site recently had hardware failures due to abuse and service had to be stopped.

So, I was wondering what providers you are using.
[Image: img.php?userid=19870&txt=1]
Thanks to FREEVPS.us and HostUS for VPS 16
Spoiler: show
[Image: create_badge.php?pass_name=miwilc&badge=2]
We are only used cPanel, using MyOwnFreeHost or Youhosting is not good to do. I recommed not to use due the massive spam and ads on that.
Neq3Host - Bëlleg Webhosting Service zu Lëtzebuerg. 99,9% uptime SLA, Monthly Backup, 30-Dag Suen zréck garantéieren.
[Image: 5752507823.png]
I have a cPanel shared hosting account at Gigarank. You get 1GB space, 25GB bandwidth, 10 databases, 10 addon domains etc.

Only need to do an one time posting of 10 quality posts. You can gather more points and upgrade your Bandwidth and space too.
VPS 18 : VPS 27 Thank You Freevps.us & GalaxyHostPlus

[Image: show_img.php?userid=8114&vpscount=2]
From my experience, HostMada's free web hosting is really good, its just like a Premium Web hosting due to the features they provide to free users, but sometimes they are out of stock, so it might take some time to get free shared hosting from there.
I'm using byethost. It's nice, I get 99% uptime, and has something like cpanel. If you do use them, the one place they put ads is the 404 page, so just add something to .htaccess to place your own 404 page instead of using their ad page..
(2017-01-07, 2:05:32 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: I'm using byethost.  It's nice, I get 99% uptime, and has something like cpanel.  If you do use them, the one place they put ads is the 404 page, so just add something to .htaccess to place your own 404 page instead of using their ad page..

It's nice for me, I'm using it for 4 years i never had any problem , I forgot my old password, My data was still there,
It's good.
You can use number of free premium cPanel hosting : Hostmada, Neq3host?:p , Hostsailor(You can request one) they will ask a review at sites like webhostingtalk.
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=20087] .

Thank you freevps.us & Hostigation For the Amazing VPS 18.
Thank you freevps.us & Nodeblade for the Amazing VPS 14.
Looking For FREE GAME SERVERS? : http://www.AlphaHost.me
@Abdul Sami byethost terminated my account for some useless reason, and I followed all their rules... Speechless
[Image: img.php?userid=19870&txt=1]
Thanks to FREEVPS.us and HostUS for VPS 16
Spoiler: show
[Image: create_badge.php?pass_name=miwilc&badge=2]
@MichaelW
I think these are the best free webhosts:
AFreeClooud with VestaCP panel: https://afreecloud.com/index.php?p=faq
X10Hosting with CPanel, but avaible only in a few countries: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads...ns.166022/
and Hostmada, but it has a few hours downtime in every month.
@MichaelW what kind of website you hosted?
Never got any problem with them :/
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?v2=1&userid=20087] .

Thank you freevps.us & Hostigation For the Amazing VPS 18.
Thank you freevps.us & Nodeblade for the Amazing VPS 14.
Looking For FREE GAME SERVERS? : http://www.AlphaHost.me
(2017-01-08, 2:18:30 am)HXY Wrote: X10Hosting with CPanel, but available only in a few countries

I wouldn't put them in the best free hosting list. They restrict it to just few countries. I used them before they started all these restrictions. First they were very good and then started having downtimes and all sort of problems so I moved my sites else where.

I used Freehostia for couple of years without any problems but they don't let you use Wordpress in their free package.
VPS 18 : VPS 27 Thank You Freevps.us & GalaxyHostPlus

[Image: show_img.php?userid=8114&vpscount=2]