[VPS] NoUptime VPS Review
Rainbow 
Introduction
No Uptime (https://nouptime.host) is a fairly new company who's providing high speed KVM SSD server that's fast and reliable (don't get fooled by their name, it just a joke). I requested and got a free VPS from them for testing purpose - mostly for docker application and ci, for 1 month (They will renew the free vps every month, if they could keep the free service.). 

Specs
The specification of the VPS is outstanding for testing docker applications since, first it needs KVM (since it requires higher linux firmwire and openvz doesn't give you that) and then ram (1.5 GB is enough). Here's the specs below: 

Code:
System Info
-----------
Processor  :   Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 
CPU Cores  :   1
Frequency  :   4008.016 MHz
Memory     :   1500 MB
Swap       :   None
Uptime     :   4 min

OS         :   Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
Arch       :   x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel     :   4.7.10-040710-generic
Hostname   :   host.name

As you can see pretty good cpu , even though the cores are 1, its still speedy (you will see below)

Full Benchmark

Code:
Benchmark started on Sat Jan 28 22:41:48 EST 2017
Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4 is xx.xx.xxx.xx

Location        Provider    Speed
CDN            Cachefly    109MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US        Coloat        32.7MB/s
Dallas, TX, US        Softlayer    42.2MB/s
Seattle, WA, US        Softlayer    17.5MB/s
San Jose, CA, US    Softlayer    19.1MB/s
Washington, DC, US    Softlayer     16.6MB/s

Tokyo, Japan        Linode        14.0MB/s
Singapore         Softlayer    2.87MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands    id3.net        8.00MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb    35.3MB/s

Speedtest (IPv6 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv6 is xxxx:xxxx:xxx:xx:xxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx

Location        Provider    Speed
Atlanta, GA, US        Linode        64.0MB/s
Dallas, TX, US        Linode        11.2MB/s
Newark, NJ, US        Linode         50.3MB/s
Fremont, CA, US        Linode         20.9MB/s
Chicago, IL, US        Steadfast    34.8MB/s

Tokyo, Japan        Linode         11.7MB/s
Singapore        Linode        7.10MB/s

Frankfurt, Germany    Linode        13.1MB/s
London, UK        Linode        8.12MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb    11.2MB/s

Disk Speed
----------
I/O (1st run)    : 340 MB/s
I/O (2nd run)    : 427 MB/s
I/O (3rd run)    : 430 MB/s
Average I/O    : 399 MB/s

If you need visuals, using speedtest:

As you can see the write on io is really high since ssd.

Performance - Its working as it should, i don't see it slowing down. Its quite opposite. Its faster
Control Panel - No Uptime is using virtualizor - its integrated into WHMCS, so not pesky login to separate web interface and its quite nice

[Image: ScamCBy.png]

Reliability - Really reliable so far, helping me so many times and their support is really superhuman - Updated @ 3/19/2017

VPS Usage - I have been running docker container, they are running smooth without any problems. Using both redis and data server container

Rating

9/10
(2017-01-29, 2:12:00 pm)Kotagami Wrote:  (you need to rerequest if you want to keep the VPS, every month). 

Are you sure you need to rerequest every month?

My understanding was they will review it every month on their own. https://freevps.us/thread-20114-post-225...#pid225432

Overall it's a well-written nice review, and in fact a very quick review because your benchmark showed only a 4 minutes uptime.
(2017-01-29, 2:41:41 pm)try3vps Wrote:  Are you sure you need to rerequest every month?

My understanding was they will review it every month on their own. https://freevps.us/thread-20114-post-225...#pid225432

Overall it's a well-written nice review, and in fact a very quick review because your benchmark showed only a 4 minutes uptime.

My bad, it seems i didn't understand that properly too Tounge, Well for uptime i had some problems with kernel (for some reason i cannot use newer kernel) but no uptime support was very helpful and loaded a custom iso for ubuntu and even installed it very quickly. I would say that's the best support i had in a while.
(2017-01-30, 1:31:42 am)Kotagami Wrote:  My bad, it seems i didn't understand that properly too Tounge, Well for uptime i had some problems with kernel (for some reason i cannot use newer kernel) but no uptime support was very helpful and loaded a custom iso for ubuntu and even installed it very quickly. I would say that's the best support i had in a while.

Thank-you for your kind words.

Support itself is included on all VPS's that we have on our network.
Is a great VPS for FREE vps. I think the specs calling for people testing vps for future propose purchase vps.

I think SSD and DDR4 is a great decision for catching people to testing VPS, i think is a good and stable solution, but is expensive.
[Image: generate.php?top1=RIP+VPS+7&top2=ZxPlay+...ZxHost&sp=]
[Image: img.php?userid=13419]
So this is the second review for NoUptime, I forgot to point out on the first thread that they're using a Core i7 processor to host their VPSes. I'm not sure how I feel about that and I don't know if it will be able to handle more customers as time goes by. Like I said previously, it's a new host and I'm assuming things will change soon.

I do wonder how much it will cost after they're done providing free VPS services to users.
So do client only have to use whmcs's UI ifrMed virtualizor panel ?
No other way to login into the panel seperately?
[Image: statimg.php]

[Image: img.php?userid=17802]

My Repo: Flow Theme - Flat Theme - Password Generator - Obsidian Theme
Spoiler: show
VPS2
SPEED TEST

[Image: 4571275887.png]

VPS9
SPEED TEST

[Image: 5393259505.png]
backup - http://puu.sh/oCtEe/db3314e03d.gif
For using the above Postcounter simply copy its link and replace the userid with your once.
if you have /30 posts count slot then just add &vps2 at the last of your postcounter url.
(2017-02-01, 10:53:13 pm)HMR Wrote:  So do client only have to use whmcs's UI ifrMed virtualizor panel ?
No other way to login into the panel seperately?

There's a way actually, the control panel address is sent with the VPS details so you can login through the panel without WHMCS's integrated virtualizor.
(2017-02-01, 4:01:45 pm)Jake Wrote:  I do wonder how much it will cost after they're done providing free VPS services to users.

Specs are similar or maybe even identical to P1. I'd expect similar pricing, about the $10 / mo range.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
(2017-02-02, 12:25:34 pm)Ignis Wrote:  Specs are similar or maybe even identical to P1. I'd expect similar pricing, about the $10 / mo range.

It's identical to P1.