OVH or Aruba
Hello all, I wanted to buy a vps for my SAMP Game server but I really don't know where to purchase from.I saw 2 packages of OVH and Aruba.I just need 2GB Windows VPS for now.OVH Gives 2GB For $12 and aruba $6.50 only.I really can't decide where should I buy from and how much players can 2GB VPS Can handle and my script needs 200MB Of ram to start
Thanks in advance
Do you only want to choose between these 2 providers ? Because I think there are several vps providers who offer 2GB RAM KVM servers for less than $7 per month. Our Sponsor Host4fun is one of those. You get to choose from several locations too like from France, Germany, UK, Canada, USA etc.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

OVH Gives 2GB only in 3.49$! Not 12$.
I'm using OVH for 4 years now i prefer OVH more because it's smooth, Unmetred bandwidth and a great location so the price of 3.49$ per month is really cheap and niceE!
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20087&vps2]

I would go with OVH. I have rented a lot of VPSes from them and have never had any issues with them.
Never tried Aruba.
I'm experienced with ovh. It's cheap enough for kvm vps.
But you must obey the rules. ^^
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
(2017-03-25, 4:52:00 am)Abdul Sami Wrote:  OVH Gives 2GB only in 3.49$! Not 12$.
I'm using OVH for 4 years now i prefer OVH more because it's smooth, Unmetred bandwidth and a great location so the price of 3.49$ per month is really cheap and niceE!

I had said windows VPS.Only OVH Cloud section has windows that costs $12 with windows license

(2017-03-25, 4:32:02 am)dudex Wrote:  Do you only want to choose between these 2 providers ? Because I think there are several vps providers who offer 2GB RAM KVM servers for less than $7 per month. Our Sponsor Host4fun is one of those. You get to choose from several locations too like from France, Germany, UK, Canada, USA etc.
how about their bandwidh and other specs???
Well here's their latest best offer,

6GB RAM KVM SSD VPS (USA)
6GB Ram
4xCPU (Shared)
30GB SSD
1IP FREE
1TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free Linux OS
Windows Server Trial OS
Windows 2012
Windows 2008
Free Reinstall OS
Virtualizor Control PAnel
Self-Managed Service
USA Location
(Oregon, USA)
Price : $10/month

Code:
https://www.host4fun.com/windows-vps-oregon-usa.html
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

OVH is s-it, I've never liked their service, you can try Aruba though, however, there's some small providers that provide quality VMs, you can check sponsors of FreeVPS for example.
For gameservers, OVH is probably the best. They offer DDoS protection that Aruba can't match, and they are also more lenient on CPU usage than Aruba is (they regularly monitor servers in my experience).
-karatekidmonkey (https://codeco.pw)
Thanks to ZXPlay for my VPS!
http://www.islc.eu.org/fvps/index.php?userid=17742

natcp-verify-token-17742

Recheck
Aruba? Never heard about it, but as far as game servers are concerned, i would suggest you to go with OVH, that is the best choice atleast for game servers due to their good DDoS Protection, and uptime.