Attack on Titan Season 2 Episode 1 Released!
Guys, the first episode of the 2nd season was released today! What are your reactions after watching it? For me, it was incredible! I'm quite upset there are only 12 episodes this season.
Attack on titan is garbage just like sword art online was. Really disappointing why they are still continuing.
(2017-04-03, 12:23:07 pm)Kururin Wrote:  Attack on titan is garbage just like sword art online was. Really disappointing why they are still continuing.

Mainstream suckah  8-)

I actually love the 12 episode format. Usually, series that have more than that are a waste of time because they drag on for no reason at all. For something that you could've been watching in half the time.

I haven't watched it because like with all anime that I've watched I dropped it at the very last episode. Because they can't finish an anime properly so I tend to get bored and just can't bear to watch it anymore. So I literally have no idea how it ended. Let's hope there's a recap in the second season Cheese
I was really hyped when I heard that the 2nd season was going to start, sadly it is only 12 episodes long (and i think that i've already read them all in the manga Sad ).
Watched the first episode of the second season yesterday, good start overall with blood shed here and there like always in this anime Cheese
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
Its Airing ? Lol I forgot to keep track at MAL (Myanimelist)

I have set the atk season to watched why I did not it notify me that the anime's second has started airing?
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]
Finally, I was for it way too long and I am satisfied.
Titants are getting stronger Cheese

But there are only 12 episodes, it's a bit sad
I waited several years for this and it finally came out. The first episode was pretty crazy and mind-blowing! I can't wait for the next episode.
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
Just saw the 2nd episode, intriguing things keep coming out over and over, cannot wait for next sunday's episode now..

I saw this a bit ago, and I have to say that I was not so impressed. The storyline needs to mesh better with the last season. I mean some parts of it did and some did not do so well I think anyways. Just my opinion and no offense meant to anyone.
I do not know why I bother posting here, Everyone knows more then I do ........ just ask them.
(2017-04-11, 11:16:15 am)AuroraZero Wrote:  I saw this a bit ago, and I have to say that I was not so impressed. The storyline needs to mesh better with the last season. I mean some parts of it did and some did not do so well I think anyways. Just my opinion and no offense meant to anyone.

The storyline never stopped, just the anime was on pause for a few years, what we're seeing now was written and designed few years ago