[CLOSED] 15 VPSs Available! - April Giveaway 2017
15 VPSs Available! 
0 DEDIs Available 

A big thank you to VPSMost (@konorbi) for sponsoring the new VPS 28 for this giveaway.

VPSs Available:
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 4x VPS 15
  • 2x 1x VPS 16
  • 7x VPS 18
  • 3x VPS 21
  • 1x VPS 23
  • 1x VPS 25
  • 1x VPS 28 (NEW!)
Compare VPSs here: https://freevps.us/compare/#8,12,15,16,18,21,23,25,28

There are a few VPS 14's and VPS 3's that may be added later, but cannot be added right now due to control panel issues.

The winners will be decided on Tuesday/Wednesday 18/19th April 2017
This is due to the holiday period which means I may not have access to my computer.

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 8,12, 15, 16 or 28. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). Please say if you have no preference, and any location available will be selected automatically. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

Information on owning two VPSs:

Please read the information in this thread for information on owning 2 VPSs: https://freevps.us/thread-17136.html

IMPORTANT NOTES!!
  1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Thank you VPSMost and @konorbi for the new VPS 28.
About that new VPS i cannot find it listed in the comparator link you posted above.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
(2017-04-16, 12:02:39 am)Gries Wrote:  Thank you VPSMost and @konorbi for the new VPS 28.
About that new VPS i cannot find it listed in the comparator link you posted above.

Here you go

Quote:VPS 28 (1 in stock)
Disk Size: 20 GB SSD
Monthly Traffic: Unmetered
Memory: 2 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: OpenVZ (?)
Control Panel: No Control Panel (Contact Admins for changes)
Provided by: VPSMost
Terms: ToS and AUP
Special Requirements*:Backlinks to https://vpsmost.hu and https://freevps.us required.
Additional Restrictions: No public/open proxies, VPNs or tunnels allowed! Game server policy applies!

Wishing everyone good luck Tounge
I am going for VPS 8 and 12 which is Windows VPS I like them and good specs. Good locations . No issues at all fast port speed and more stable and secure.
(2017-04-16, 1:22:52 am)Zizion Wrote:  I am going for VPS 8 and 12 which is Windows VPS I like them and good specs. Good locations . No issues at all fast port speed and more stable and secure.

I had the VPS 12 for almost 2 years and it's really a great VPS in OVH Roubaix datacenter with advanced DDOS protection, but I don't think that they allow Windows on these VPS because it doesn't have a control panel and a Windows template. You must ask admins if you'd like to reinstall any OS.
Going with VPS 8 or 12, hope I have more luck this time.. Would really like to get a VPS in my own country, or at least from a NL company: Verelox.
natcp-verify-token-20285
i will surely ask administrators about Windows Operating System. thanks for your kindly helps i am not sure if it have windows template from my opinion it does have.
(2017-04-16, 2:40:12 am)Zizion Wrote:  i will surely ask administrators about Windows Operating System. thanks for your kindly helps  i am not sure if it have windows template from my opinion it does have.

As far as I know Verelox DOES indeed allow Windows, however you need to supply your own license: these are quite expensive and I am pretty sure you don't own a Retail (OEM is not owned by you) Windows license for this purpose, if you want to use a free VPS?
natcp-verify-token-20285
(2017-04-16, 2:43:51 am)Rick Wrote:  As far as I know Verelox DOES indeed allow Windows, however you need to supply your own license: these are quite expensive and I am pretty sure you don't own a Retail (OEM is not owned by you) Windows license for this purpose, if you want to use a free VPS?

If he is an university student then he can request free Microsoft licenses from his school in the Microsoft Imagine program, formerly known as DreamSpark and MSDNA (I don't know why do they always change its name :| )
(2017-04-16, 2:52:31 am)HXY Wrote:  If he is an university student then he can request free Microsoft licenses from his school in the Microsoft Imagine program, formerly known as DreamSpark and MSDNA (I don't know why do they always change its name  :| )

He could, but those are not allowed for usage on publicly available servers. For 99/100 times a VPS is a publicly available server? The worst part is that those licenses can only be used once on a VM, thereafter it won't activate automatically anymore...
natcp-verify-token-20285