Is there any cheap domain to buy like $0.01?
Hello Members,

can you please guys tell me is there any domain to buy cheaper like $0.01 i want to buy domain for my game server and my project. i can't find it on internet google search engine .i would be glad if you tell me here. i have pennies left in my paypal. i can't afford to buy expensive domain i prefer .com or .co.uk or .net to buy cheaply.i want to buy it for one year only without paying web hosting.
If you're from India, bigrock is currently having a promotion for a free .com for the first year for Indians.
Tall image removed by mod.
Wordpress Web Design, Wordpress News
Unforutnately i am not from India i am thinking if they would like give me to promotion if i am british pakistani.at the moment i am living in the United Kingdom. thanks for your support.
How about namecheap $0.88/year ?
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/amazing88s.aspx

btw its not .com, or .net, and that's price only for first 1 year.
Thanks FreeVPS.us and ZXPlay for VPS7 Smile

Quote:
This Month Post Count =
[Image: img.php?id=%2Ffvps&v1=true&userid=12036]
Recently I read about the recent hostinger easter promo.
Unfortunately the sale was only available for .xyz domains($0.25)
and their renewal price, for me is very expensive.
heres the link -> https://www.hostinger.com/free-xyz-domain
Please excuse my English as this is not my native language.-20223
Remember guys all these less than 1 usd offers are for registration only. When it comes to renewal you have to pay the full among which usually at $10 or more. This has become a bit issue for all those people who bought .xyz domains for 15 cents. Now renewal price is over $8 and those who bought dozens of .xyz domain names have no choice but drop most of these.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

I agree with @dudex here, even if you can get these domain for cheap they could jack up price to $10-15, do keep in that mind while dealing with those offers
Yes, @dudex and @Kururin,
I don't think @Zizion has plans to renew if ever he will buy such domain.
he mention it on his first post.
Please excuse my English as this is not my native language.-20223
Guys,

I am not planning to renew domain and I will surely buy new .xyz domain for cheap price for my website and thanks for replying here.
You can even check some web hosting providers who are providing Free Domain with hosting plans. There are many hosts available who are providing such services.
VPS9.net - Providing Reliable and Affordable Hosting Services 
Managed VPS | Unmanaged KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers with Unmetered and Metered Bandwidth | High Quality Hosting Services.