Flash Games
Hi, I have one flash games site, it's 2 weeks old only, currently I have 100-200 unique daily visitors.
I have few questions:

1) What will best advertising for this niche ? 
I have already applied for adsense, but I am for answer around 4 days, what should I do, wait for adsense, or place another ads.

Also tried adforgames, but they pay 0.04$ per click maximum.

2) How much money can I earn from this site currently.
As I know, flash games have high CPC and high CTR (not less than 5%)
Traffic is 100% from google and USA users only
Well you can earn by putting adsense, but honestly I do not see future of flash games, try to upgrade to HTML5. Regarding 200-300 unique visitors per day that are very low, you will earn approx $5 to $10 per month max.
I waited 3 weeks once for AdSense. You need to get a certain amount of traffic which they can analyze before they can accept you.
Usually, finance and technology are strong niches for advertising, but neither applies to you. I believe gaming niche is not that great. You don't have much choice if using Adsense.
Your best bet is not using any advertisements because it turns away potential return visitors. It is better to build up a strong community before monetizing your content.
I don't see any future in flash either, Most browser now turns off flash by default and its a security concern for many. I don't have flash enabled either. I recommend going HTML5 only, that will rack you in visitors than flash can. For adsense i agree with DanielNU's views
try to use google adsense for get some money.better create android game than you create flash game.
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Cheese

thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
Dana tunai agunan bpkb langsung cair satu hari
My adsense got a negative answer a day later so they might be forwarding your request as it has gone through some of the first steps into verification.
Be patient is all I can advice you to do.
Getting approved in adsense was easier days before. Now, it needs some verification. All you can do is wait. Also, you need some traffic/visitors to your website so you can actually earn without any further issues.
@Nevermind23 I recommend waiting, You site must be vetted by a group of AdSense engineers, It takes around a month for low visitor sites, a week or two for high visitor ones.
(2017-06-18, 5:07:43 pm)MichaelW Wrote:  @Nevermind23 I recommend waiting, You site must be vetted by a group of AdSense engineers, It takes around a month for low visitor sites, a week or two for high visitor ones.

It's weird, I got mail that my website was rejected, I have added more content and after one week re-applied, I got e-mail from google, my account was fully activated, but when I checked adsense page, I was getting on re-apply page again.

Currently because of nouptime maintenance my website is offline, so I have to wait.
Adsense will refuse your application for the lack of text based content.(As far as i know, haven't checked with the policies in a while) The best way to get approved for adsense is via a friend's website or something like that. Or maybe create some text based website with a lot of unique quality content(No scraping allowed, they will know).
So Say We All