• 2x 1x VPS 14
  • 4x VPS 15
  • 1x VPS 17
  • 11x 10x 8x VPS 18
  • 4x 2x VPS 21
  • 1x VPS 22
  • 1x VPS 23
Compare VPSs here: https://freevps.us/compare/#12,14,15,17,18,21,22,23

There a VPS 3 may be added later, but cannot be added right now due to control panel issues.

The winners will be decided on Wednesday/Thursday 17/18th May 2017

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 8, 12, 15, 16 or 28. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). If you have no preference, the server given to you will be in the same location it was during its use by the previous owner. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

Information on owning two VPSs:

Please read the information in this thread for information on owning 2 VPSs: https://freevps.us/thread-17136.html

IMPORTANT NOTES!!
  1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Another Nice giveaway has started,
This time there are many Good VPSs in the List, and I guess currently users need them too because of @FuzzyHosts's termination.

Good luck for users who are going to apply in this Month's Giveaway.
[Image: statimg.php]

[Image: img.php?userid=17802]

My Repo: Flow Theme - Flat Theme - Password Generator - Obsidian Theme
Spoiler: show
VPS2
SPEED TEST

[Image: 4571275887.png]

VPS9
SPEED TEST

[Image: 5393259505.png]
backup - http://puu.sh/oCtEe/db3314e03d.gif
For using the above Postcounter simply copy its link and replace the userid with your once.
if you have /30 posts count slot then just add &vps2 at the last of your postcounter url.
I don't need to have the 30 posts ready now for applying as long as I have them by the end of the month right?
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
Only one KVM server available in this give away and that doesn't have a control panel. The best one in the lot is vps22 which is sponsored by GalaxyHostPlus. That's vps with 4GB RAM + 8GB SWAP. Plus you get 150GB HDD space. It say France and Germany has locations so does that mean we can choose a location ?

Anyway good luck for everyone who's apply for a vps in this give away !!
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

(2017-05-16, 2:32:21 pm)dudex Wrote:  Only one KVM server available in this give away and that doesn't have a control panel. The best one in the lot is vps22 which is sponsored by GalaxyHostPlus. That's vps with 4GB RAM + 8GB SWAP. Plus you get 150GB HDD space. It say France and Germany has locations so does that mean we can choose a location ?

Anyway good luck for everyone who's apply for a vps in this give away !!

Yes, you can choose location as you like from Germany (NexColo Frankfurt) and from France (OVH Roubaix).
Although it isn't KVM, it's OpenVZ, but still very powerful, one of the most powerful on this site.
I have 2 years experience with GalaxyHostPlus and I can guarantee that they never oversell their servers.
VPS22 looks really good, with 2 different EU locations as well. Good luck to everyone who's applying, hope that you can replace your old FuzzyHost VPS with this giveaway
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
Good list of VPSs,The big vps of GalaxyHostPlus and VPS 14 of NodeBlade seems to be the leaders.
Hope all fuzzyhosts vps holders will get a replacement, I am not participating this month.
Good luck everyone, apply for multiple to make sure you win one.
Show support by wearing an Avatar or Signature or Custom Rank if you think freevps.us should not be closed.
Code:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/15z1afs.jpg[/IMG]
#SaveFreeVPS for the future
(2017-05-16, 11:30:25 pm)cybersa Wrote:  All the best to all the participation.

VPS 22 looks good with nice specs.

I learnt to not apply for the one with the best specs, because applying for it doesn't do anything, need more points.... D:
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-05-17, 12:12:55 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  I learnt to not apply for the one with the best specs, because applying for it doesn't do anything, need more points.... D:

Since you are allowed to specify a list of VPSes in your VPS request, I see no harm in including it as one of the options if you want it. Who knows, you might just get lucky.
VPS22 looks very attractive to me particularly since I already have experience with a GalaxyHostPlus VPS and know how good they are. I'd have loved to compete for a second VPS, however am battling to get reliable internet access and I may not be able to justify a second VPS for now. Hopefully there will be an opportunity again in a few months time or so.

Thank you to the staff for managing the giveaway and wishing every one who is competing best of good luck.