JetBrains Student Pack
If you are into development you must have heard about JetBrains they make awesome development tools.
They have a Student Pack which gives pro version of almost all there products through ISIC card or educational email address.

So avail them quickly!
I would like to thank freevps.us for the knowldge i gained through your forum.
Hey. Thanks for this info. Do you know if it works for student from india ?

They usually have neither ISIC nor special emails from institute. Will the ID card do ?

thanks again

I mainly want the CLion Tounge

EDIT:

I got my answer from them. Unfortunately no Sad
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
Heh, never hurts to get more free stuff :p
I'm looking over their products, but unfortunately I do not have acceptable documentation for them so I can't actually apply Skeptical
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

look like they not accept request from outside .edu mail
I mean education domain country, I have ac.id mail

they ask some document too it's should be some international education, I can't apply Sad
(2017-05-24, 6:41:02 pm)deathbat6661 Wrote:  look like they not accept request from outside .edu mail
I mean education domain country, I have ac.id mail

Not really. They accepted non-edu email addresses or domains as well.

As long as your email address is on their list https://github.com/JetBrains/swot, your Student Pack application will be accepted instantly (no manual approval).

If your email address is currently not on their list, you can still try to create a pull request to their Github repo. Adding new email address or domain to the Github repo does require manual approval, though.
As @try3vps said, my university don't provide .edu email accounts for students, but the domain is listed on the GitHub repository.

My email is in a specific subdomain but the verification works well.

I got no problems at registration or renewing the student license.

Almost 3 years using JetBrains IDEs
(2017-05-23, 4:45:03 pm)onlineking Wrote:  If you are into development you must have heard about JetBrains they make awesome development tools.
They have a Student Pack which gives pro version of almost all there products through ISIC card or educational email address.

So avail them quickly!

You can even get the student pack by providing your college documents as well. I just sent a photo of my college ID card with my photo and got accepted in 4 days. It is valid for a year and if I want to renew it all i need to do is provide the proof again. Cheese
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
just download the free 30 day eval version and install. then start it and select validation server. Now search online and you will find plenty of those posted on Reddit that will give you a permanent floating ticket that will keep you validated for an indefinite period. No hack, no virus and no violation ..

I am not sure if this post violates any rules. Please remove it if doe. thanks.
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
(2017-08-30, 1:19:55 pm)rudra Wrote:  just download the free 30 day eval version and install. then start it and select validation server. Now search online and you will find plenty of those posted on Reddit that will give you a permanent floating ticket that will keep you validated for an indefinite period. No hack, no virus and no violation ..

I am not sure if this post violates any rules. Please remove it if doe. thanks.

Can you provide a bit more explanation on the same I need PHP Storm License.
[Image: img.php?userid=5534]
(2018-04-17, 10:07:23 pm)d3v1ls33k3r Wrote:  Can you provide a bit more explanation on the same I need PHP Storm License.

The software uses a remote server like http://www.cantyoujustgoogleit-questionmark.com which you can specify yourself. And that people have created their own validation servers and which you can use to keep the software happy and active. Basically you give the software a fake validation server that lies it and tells it to work as a genuinely registered and fully licensed software. Because the sever can't tell the difference between a fake server and an official one.

That being said. If anyone shares any servers or links that lead to them in this topic. It'll get very nasty and very quick.