GalaxyHostPlus - Webhosting France & Canada
[Image: logo.png]
GalaxyHostPlus have refreshed web hosting plans into standard web hosting market.

From 26th May 2017 GalaxyHostPlus have introduced Canada, Beauharnois as our new location! Which totally gives x3 Locations which are France, Germany & Canada
We hoping to expand into more countries Please enter our small survey it will only take 2 Minutes we promise https://survey.fbapp.io/new-webhosting-location

We currently have only 1 Plan which will match FreeVPS Rule if you think of higher plan you can visit our website directly https://galaxyhostplus.com/whosting

Starter - France

$ 1.25 /mo
  • 50 GB Storage*
  • Unmetered bandwidth*
  • x1 Domain & Database
  • All Sharing Features
  • LiteSpeed Webserver
  • Free Native Apps
  • BitNinja Security
  • Free SSL
  • x1 Email accounts
  • Support 24/7
  • Linux server
  • FreeSite backup & restore
  • France, Strasbourg

• Order URL: Order
Starter - Canada

$ 1.25 /mo
  • 50 GB SSD Storage*
  • Unmetered bandwidth*
  • x1 Domain & Database
  • All Sharing Features
  • LiteSpeed Webserver
  • Free Native Apps
  • x1 Email accounts
  • Support 24/7
  • Linux server
  • FreeSite backup & restore
  • Canada, Beauharnois

• Order URL: Order

If you have any questions fell free to contact us via this post or support ticket

We hope to see you at GalaxyHostPlus

Some More Information:

- Terms Of Service > https://galaxyhostplus.com/terms

- Refund Policy > https://galaxyhostplus.com/refund

- 30 Days Money Back Guaranty!

- We accept payment through PayPal, 2CheckOut, Skrill, BitCoin, Credit Cards
Congratulations for expanding with new location. Is this server located at Ovh's data center? Great price for SSD storage.
Great to see that you are expanding,
Is it Cpanel or any other paid panel we would get if we apply for one?
[Image: statimg.php]

[Image: img.php?userid=17802]

My Repo: Flow Theme - Flat Theme - Password Generator - Obsidian Theme
Spoiler: show
VPS2
SPEED TEST

[Image: 4571275887.png]

VPS9
SPEED TEST

[Image: 5393259505.png]
backup - http://puu.sh/oCtEe/db3314e03d.gif
For using the above Postcounter simply copy its link and replace the userid with your once.
if you have /30 posts count slot then just add &vps2 at the last of your postcounter url.
(2017-05-27, 2:16:14 am)HXY Wrote:  Congratulations for expanding with new location. Is this server located at Ovh's data center?  Great price for SSD storage.

Hello, 

Yes, Currently all our Webhosting is located under OVH data center however for other locations we may consider new DCs. We just collecting feedbacks on this we hoping to expand more soon.

(2017-05-27, 2:26:22 am)HMR Wrote:  Great to see that you are expanding,
Is it Cpanel or any other paid panel we would get if we apply for one?

Hello HMR,

All Webhosting is under cPanel control panel. We have used panels such as Plesk before however due to an unstable issue with it we stick what works best.
(2017-05-27, 2:26:28 am)You JanuszC Wrote:  Hello, 

Yes, Currently all our Webhosting is located under OVH data center however for other locations we may consider new DCs. We just collecting feedbacks on this we hoping to expand more soon.

Hello HMR,

All Webhosting is under cPanel control panel. We have used panels such as Plesk before however due to an unstable issue with it we stick what works best.

Do you have by any chance VPS hosting in Canada?  Your plans are great however.  Smile
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-05-27, 3:01:12 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  Do you have by any chance VPS hosting in Canada?  Your plans are great however.  Smile

At this moment no but I think about USA, Kansas City

but 50/50 I think at this moment should we start OpenVZ in Kansas City, Was about to order but not sure if it's worth it or not. need do research and maybe send an email with the question to my client's about this if interested.
Well! That's a way to cheap plan.
1.25$ for 50GB Disk and unmetered bandwidth, Seems really reallly nice.
How many subdomains and email addresses and FTP Accounts, I may try if i get more subdomains and email addresses.
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20087&vps2]

(2017-05-27, 7:24:11 am)Abdul Sami Wrote:  Well! That's a way to cheap plan.
1.25$ for 50GB Disk and unmetered bandwidth, Seems really reallly nice.
How many subdomains and email addresses and FTP Accounts, I may try if i get more subdomains and email addresses.

Hello Abdul,

Thank you for interesting in our web hosting.

Starter plans are limited to x1 Mailbox and Unlimited Subdomains & FTP Accounts.
(2017-05-27, 4:17:17 am)JanuszC Wrote:  At this moment no but I think about USA, Kansas City

but 50/50 I think at this moment should we start OpenVZ in Kansas City, Was about to order but not sure if it's worth it or not. need do research and maybe send an email with the question to my client's about this if interested.

Would prefer if you did it in OVH's datacenter but that's a good location.  Smile
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-05-27, 7:54:46 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  Would prefer if you did it in OVH's datacenter but that's a good location.  Smile

Hi,

Looks like again we will stick with EU, Every Seconds Feedback we receive is demand of The Netherlands  :giggle: