Clash of Clans New UPDATE!
If you are COC player you must have noticed a huge change in game. Builder Hall! Everyone is talking about this I dunno how nobody started conversation regarding this. 

For me, I was not actually playing coc from few months. But after this update, I felt like I am starting from scratch with everyone! New update got me addicted again, now I am not able to take my eye off the game.

However, people are saying that it's new way to get rich people buy more GEMS to double their net worth. I am not sure if that right or wrong as Coc has not separated the gems from old town hall to new builder hall. Also Gem machine is there which will eventually make more gems ( unlike waiting for gem box on town hall ) 

Please share your thoughts, double cannons on town hall are really going to look great. :Cheese I am so excited about this game
Thank you   http://hostdare.com/  and https://freevps.us for FREE VPS! 

[ CodingProperly ]
Yeah , My brother is playing with it and thats the biggest mistake i have made. He is wasting all the free time.
I never played this Game many of my friends suggested me but dont know i dont like the game name but now i will try everyone playing so there will be something Special
[Image: img.php?userid=19215]
(2017-05-31, 9:41:25 am)Decent12 Wrote:  I never played this Game many of my friends suggested me but dont know i dont like the game name but now i will try everyone playing so there will be something Special

You did the right thing. this game is so addicted that you can lose your gf because of this.  Smile just  kiidding.
(2017-05-31, 11:10:05 am)tukai Wrote:  You did the right thing. this game is so addicted that you can lose your gf because of this.  Smile just  kiidding.

HAhahah Well i am happy to be single GF = tension in my point of view thats why i just dont want a gf then this game is best for me because i dont have gf to lose Cheese
[Image: img.php?userid=19215]
Just asking is there a gem mining update if not i am not playing cause they just want you to buy gems which is not cool.Without buying gems you would not progress.
But these are just my 2 cents.
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]
Lost my interest in the game due to the new update Sad
Fly
I'm one of the very first players. The game was OK. I had a really great clan with loyal FRIENDS, and then people started flowing in. Our clan was attacked and I lost my interest in the game. Then came the updates, everything changed, the game still looks promising though but I'm not getting it again.
[Image: sig-4631020.1220780__safe_solo_rainbow%2..._frown.gif]
Thanks to FreeVPS.us and Hostigation for VPS 18!
I really hate these types of games due to them using an addiction based strategy. They will try to get you hooked and even tho they are free everything is designed so you NEED to spend money.
Also, the Canadian Devil approves of such tactics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1a36V737qk
I actually got to the top 5 of my country a couple of weeks ago.

Supercell's mobile games are great.