[VPS 21, 25] Closure of HostMada
Exclamation 
Dear members,

I'm sorry to announce that the provider of VPSs 21 and 25 are ceasing operations and will be closing their doors on the 30th of June 2017. HostMada has been an excellent provider and has been with us since 2015. We are sorry to see them go, and wish the owner(s) all the best in the future.

Members with a VPS 21 or VPS 25 will unfortunately lose their VPS on the 30th of June 2017, and are asked to download a copy of their data on their VPS as they will not be able to access it after the 30th of June.
Chris
chris@freevps.us
Another provider closing. They could have announced the closure a little bit early so that users have enough time .
Any way all the best
Fly
Its sad to see another VPS sponsor is stopping their operation.
And also its good to see they have announced their ceasing operation so the owner would have some time to backup their data.

Hope Freevps will get new sponsor soon.
Android Fan,Developer and Supporter.
My Websites
http://www.cybapps.com

Thanks to HostDare for VPS
The sponsors are decreasing day by day, while this community is gaining people everyday, i hope this website gets more sponsors so that it becomes easy for every community member here to gain the VPS.
I can only wish @andreamada for best luck if he ever decided to comeback again, i hope FreeVPS will get a new sponsor soon that can provide the servers as awesome as HostMada.
I don't know why i added my signature, have a better suggestion for my signature? PM me.
(2017-06-27, 12:49:14 am)Lampard Wrote:  The sponsors are decreasing day by day, while this community is gaining people everyday

That is what I am worrying too. This forum admin should be a bit more aggressive to find new sponsors. If not, the consequence can be very serious.

For now, I just hope that the next giveaway will have enough stocks for those affected VPS 21 or VPS 25 holders to apply.
I don't think they have enough time to for everything. I think we do need a different approach for this. We are gonna have a rough ride for next few months I think. At least there won't be many vps available for give aways. Hope this loosing Sponsors won't become a monthly thing.

Wish all the best for HostMada Management and grateful for their sponsorship till now.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

(2017-06-27, 1:42:29 am)try3vps Wrote:  That is what I am worrying too.

(2017-06-27, 2:51:27 am)dudex Wrote:  I don't think they have enough time to for everything. I think we do need a different approach for this. We are gonna have a rough ride for next few months I think. At least there won't be many vps available for give aways. Hope this loosing Sponsors won't become a monthly thing.

Guys, don't worry about this. It's not a problem at the moment. We still have to announce the changes being made to the 2nd VPS system as well.
We have around 15 VPSs lined up for the next giveaway, which isn't too bad considering recent events, and that can still increase as posts have still to be made up by 35 members (58% of VPS owners) (PMs being sent out as this post is written)
Chris
chris@freevps.us
(2017-06-27, 12:49:14 am)Lampard Wrote:  The sponsors are decreasing day by day, while this community is gaining people everyday, i hope this website gets more sponsors so that it becomes easy for every community member here to gain the VPS.

I doubt that. I can hardly find something to post about unless I resort to sh!tposting. The forum is full of survey-like topics with posts that barely meet the minimum requirements and probably because there's not much to talk about in a topic of that nature. And/or posts that could've been avoided with a 1 minute google search. Not to mention that the actual effort put into making a topic like that is almost zero. Most users don't even get the title of the topic right. They just mention a name and be like "talk about it!". Without even bothering to say what to talk about it or what's there to be interested in.

Actual talk about web-services, programming/scripting and/or tutorials related to this kind of community are pretty much extinct. Unless you include the topics that advertise other services. If you were to become a supporter at this point you would basically support the advertisement of other people and content that is likely not going to be related to the traffic that you're interested. I know I sound pessimistic and annoying but that's the harsh reality.
Thank you HostMada for the last two years, I hope that you can somehow start a new company with more success.
And I hope that new FreeVPS is going to find new sponsors.