FREE antivirus for PC
I currently don't use an antivirus (other than Windows Defender  Smile ) but I'm looking for a good one. I'm not going to spend money on an antivirus because I'll get a new computer soon. So what do you guys think?
[Image: sig-4631020.1220780__safe_solo_rainbow%2..._frown.gif]
Thanks to FreeVPS.us and Hostigation for VPS 18!
(2017-07-11, 6:16:32 pm)NickTehUnicorn Wrote:  I currently don't use an antivirus (other than Windows Defender  Smile ) but I'm looking for a good one. I'm not going to spend money on an antivirus because I'll get a new computer soon. So what do you guys think?

Best free antivirus: Avast Free Edition.

Also you use Bitdefender - 90 days Free trial :
https://www.facebook.com/bitdefender/app...4158281905
I'm using it, it looks good.
Android Fan,Developer and Supporter.
My Websites
http://www.cybapps.com

Thanks to HostDare for VPS
Avast is the best of you ask me. Keep spibot search and destroy handy. I just commodo firewall. No anti-virus.

No antivirus is a good strategy if you know what you are doing and you don't share your computer with people who doesn't.
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
Comodo has a great Internet Security suite with Cloud based Antivirus and it has the industry's best firewall:

https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-sec...curity.php
If you need an AV, use Avast. If you're more technically savvy, use an ad and script blocker on your browser, properly configured.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
Even if I think that Windows Defender is already enough, you could either try Avast, as the other said or Panda antivirus, which is also good for me.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
In addition to Avast, you may also try AVG AntiVirus or Lavasoft's Ad-Aware. These are the best 3 free antivirus programs I have ever tried. Personally I am using AVG AntiVirus in one of my PCs and it is working fine.
I don't use any antivirus software but sure using malware bytes to regularly scan my PC its free version is all i need, its lightweight and can work perfectly on low end PCs , you can try that out by yourself.
I don't know why i added my signature, have a better suggestion for my signature? PM me.
@try3vps

Last I checked avg was almost a piece of malware itself. Ads all over the bloomin place. They may have changed though.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
Suggesting you to never use any type of anti-virus. Why? They are annoying. Just manage your pc by yourself by finding out yourself which website can be dangerous for you, and download anything from trusted sources. I have not been using anti-virus since years now and it is really good.

But if you got some virus in your PC, then install some anti-virus, and then uninstall it later on. Thats what i do, anyways thats my own opinion.