Giveaway of Reseller Accounts
Hello,

This offer is only for FreeVPS.us members only!
So some days ago i released new product for Limitless Hosting, that is Reseller Hosting. However i would like to giveaway 5 reseller accounts to FreeVPS.us members for 6 months. But after getting a reseller account, you must be able to write a review about us on: https://freevps.us/forum-3.html (Review section of this forum.)

I have created the special package, these are the specifications:
40 GB SSD
10 TB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Overselling Enabled

Here's how it will work:
We will give reseller account to five selected people, then after some days we will make a ticket and ask for a review link. If no review is made, the service will be suspended.

How to get it?:
Send me a PM on this forum or just reply here.

Note: Must follow the ToS otherwise the service will get suspended.

@Lampard  I just checked the Website - looks great - just love the title of your domain!   Tounge 

I've got a question about the free giveaway.  Assuming all goes well, the review is completed and one gets to the end of the sixth month.  What will happen to one's free reseller account after the six months have expired? Will there be any options to keep it and what will those be?
@Lampard

Care to share the network/DC that this will be hosted in?

Also, how long will it last? I highly doubt that you’ll be able to keep it up for free...?
My website: https://dawgy.pw
(2017-09-23, 9:16:35 am)deanhills Wrote:  @Lampard  I just checked the Website - looks great - just love the title of your domain!   Tounge 

I've got a question about the free giveaway.  Assuming all goes well, the review is completed and one gets to the end of the sixth month.  What will happen to one's free reseller account after the six months have expired? Will there be any options to keep it and what will those be?

Nice to know that you love our domain! <3
After 6 months, we will look at the reseller usage, if user isn't inactive and is following ToS, then we may increase their time.

@doghouch we use Quadranet and if the user isn't inactive after 6 months, we may increase their time.

What's the location of the reseller server? Is it located at the Quadranet datacenter in LA or in some other place? What happens to our accounts after the six months are up? I'd like to sign up, but probably after all the details are spelt out first..
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-09-24, 7:23:54 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  What's the location of the reseller server? Is it located at the Quadranet datacenter in LA or in some other place? What happens to our accounts after the six months are up? I'd like to sign up, but probably after all the details are spelt out first..

It is located in LA, for the accounts after six months, i have already mentioned the details in my previous replies on this same post.

Announcement: Those who have PMed me or replied here will get the PM once we have selected the five people. Those who are only selected will get the PM. Then they will be given instructions. However i will keep this giveaway open till 1st October.

@Lampard

Are these your servers, or are you using a master reseller?

Just wondering.
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

(2017-09-23, 7:22:23 am)Lampard Wrote:  I have created the special package, these are the specifications:
40 GB SSD
10 TB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Overselling Enabled
is this 40 GB per Month or just 40 GB for the whole 6 Months?
I mean what if I used up all of the resources on this package.
Will my allocation(disk and bandwidth) reset the next month?
Please excuse my English as this is not my native language.-20223
(2017-09-25, 3:31:36 pm)pjay Wrote:  is this 40 GB per Month or just 40 GB for the whole 6 Months?
I mean what if I used up all of the resources on this package.
Will my allocation(disk and bandwidth) reset the next month?

I don't think disk allocations reset at the next month but bandwidth should.  I mean if you delete a file, the space is released, making it available for your use again, but bandwidth is consumed and doesn't return back to you.  But you should ask OP just in case.
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
@FlamesRunner We use a master reseller for now.
@pjay Bandwidth do reset every month, however as you can see we have used the term "overselling" which is commonly for resource usages that includes disk space too. Overselling is a bit confusing term and might create a lot of questions if i try to answer it. However it will be better to search for overselling on WHT, LET or even cPanel forums.