Appaton - Deploy Apps Like Wordpress in Cpanel On Powerful and Secure CLOUD
Star 
Hello world,

I am really excited to announce Appaton a cloud hosting platform powered by Cpanel, designed for developers. We are still in the early stage with few features and want your help to test our services So that we create and deploy right features. We don't want to waste our time on something nobody wants and want you to help us to create our roadmap.

I worked as a freelancer and always have a problem with current web hosting available in the market. Companies like Koding and Codeanywhere somehow solved many of those problems but still they not good for making projects live. And now we are in the process of creating a product that can solve many problems for you. You can do some amazing things like sharing your app with others and taking snapshots, cloning your Cpanel account just like cloud vps. One can deploy around 5 application without any credits.

Yes, We are giving out 5 free applications (Cpanel Accounts) with basic configuration (5GB DISK and 30GB Bandwidth on each app). All your app will be hosted on our Powerfull and Safe CLOUD servers.

Visit - https://appaton.com/

Check out Appaton’s introduction - https://blog.appaton.com/an-introduction-to-appaton/
Know more about Appaton’s share - https://blog.appaton.com/what-is-appatons-share-2/

How to apply Coupon Code.

1. Login to your account
2. Go to - https://host.appaton.com/profile
3. Click on Coupon tab then use this coupon - EARLYMVP5
4. You are good to go.

Remember You can only use 'Free Tier' Package with that coupon

Happy Coding,
Team Appaton
Hello
@Appaton

I recently create account but it show different specification then you mention here

Total space is 2 Gb instead of 5 GB
And total bandwidth is 5 GB instead of 30 GB
Hey,
We just fixed it, Thank you for reporting that.
@Appaton

Wow! Your panel looks sleek, modern and it works very well.
Here are a few suggestions:

- Pricing in the deploy menu should show a brief feature list

- The free tier shows $0.01 instead of $0.00 (?)

- DNS records cannot be added (or at least the primary zone)
----> Error message: You must have the zoneedit feature to add or modify cPanel-generated records. Currently, only the simplezoneedit feature is enabled for your account.

Apart from that, things look great. Keep it up!
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

(2017-09-27, 1:05:02 pm)FlamesRunner Wrote:  @Appaton

Wow! Your panel looks sleek, modern and it works very well.
Here are a few suggestions:

- Pricing in the deploy menu should show a brief feature list

- The free tier shows $0.01 instead of $0.00 (?)

- DNS records cannot be added (or at least the primary zone)
----> Error message: You must have the zoneedit feature to add or modify cPanel-generated records. Currently, only the simplezoneedit feature is enabled for your account.

Apart from that, things look great. Keep it up!

Thanks for the compliment.

Regarding your suggestion, we will look into it.

And that $0.01 free tier issue has been resolved. Thanks for reporting
Quite impressive the idea is unique and panel is attractive and the use of cPanel make it better. Keep that up.
I don't know why i added my signature, have a better suggestion for my signature? PM me.
I love the idea.
But if we share access to someone,
There should also be a way to cancel or drop the share, Right?
But currently I see none.
Please excuse my English as this is not my native language.-20223
(2017-09-27, 8:06:05 pm)pjay Wrote:  I love the idea.
But if we share access to someone,
There should also be a way to cancel or drop the share, Right?
But currently I see none.

Yes we have that feature.

Once your shared the app with your friend and wants to cancel the share, just reload the page and click on 'Share App' it will list the users to which u shared the app and from there you can delete them.
Well, thanks for sharing and I got some problem and resolved quickly. But I think now it's just a free/Paid cpanel hosting provider with softcalculas auto install. Hope they update their idea about it.
They also need more documentation.
(2017-09-27, 11:07:51 pm)tukai Wrote:  Well, thanks for sharing and I got some problem and resolved quickly. But  I think now it's just a free/Paid cpanel hosting provider with softcalculas auto install. Hope they update their idea about it.
They also need more documentation.

Yes sir, more features are on the way as we progress. We are currently "MVP" (minimal viable product), in short our current state is just a fraction of the original product. We do believe on implementing new ideas that includes simplified SnapShots, Clone, Auto-SSL, Code Editor and many more under development. 

Thanks for the feedback, it helps us improve.