Sponsor List!
Hi,

can some one update Sponsor's list on footer, so that community will know them, i think it contains old sponsor's link.

Thanks.
|██| SSD Hero
|██| True SSD VPS hosting provider that actually listens.
|██| Premium Support | Tier-1 Network | 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime.
Yeah, HostMada will have to be removed from the footer since they shut down in June.

While we're at it, seems like the VPS list and comparator contain some outdated entries
Would also be nice to have those mentioned in the mobile version as well.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
@Gries

Editing the mobile version isn't really worth the hassle.

As to updating the footer and VPS list, I'll see what we can do
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
After a quick look, I wonder if vpsmost should still be on our Sponsor's list ATM?

The link is not dead, but their website only says coming soon.
(2017-10-11, 4:23:54 pm)try3vps Wrote:  After a quick look, I wonder if vpsmost should still be on our Sponsor's list ATM?

The link is not dead, but their website only says coming soon.

If the sponsored VPSs are working then you have your answer. It's not our problem whether their site is functional. My opinion.
I'm just wondering, whether it may be an idea to create a Sponsor Webpage with a little bio/write-up of each sponsor in the form of very short paragraphs of equal size with their Website links and list of their sponsored VPSs and links to those VPSs. Maybe the page could get a separate link in the top menu of links under "VPS Sponsors"?

The links in the footer could remain where they are as they are great there - and they can then be linked to the corresponding sponsor bio paragraphs in the "VPS Sponsors" page.
(2017-10-12, 4:21:18 am)SLC Wrote:  If the sponsored VPSs are working then you have your answer. It's not our problem whether their site is functional. My opinion.

Not sure what are the exact requirements for a sponsor listing. I had a feeling that a qualified sponsor should at least have a functional website.

If this is not a requirement, then you are right just having VPSs should be enough.
@try3vps

Sponsoring us one or several vps is the only main requirement to be a sponsor. Having a web site is not a nessaray. Its just a bonus for sponsor so they would get their site promoted.

Its not like we are having dozens of people/providers applying to become sponsors. Smile
@Turbo

actually there are certain requirements to become a sponsor, and obviously if your service isn't reliable we can cancel the sponsorship (not that that happens often!).
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.