• VPS 15 – 5 available
  • VPS 16 - 2 available
  • VPS 18 – 10 9 available
  • VPS 23 – 1 available
  • VPS 26 - 1 available
Compare VPSs here: compare here

The winners will be decided on Saturday 21nd October 2017

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 15. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). If you have no preference, the server given to you will be in the same location it was during its use by the previous owner. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

Information on owning two VPSs (Updated 2017-07-03):
https://freevps.us/thread-17136.html

IMPORTANT NOTES!!

1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
There's so many VPSs compared to the last few giveaways, they were so quiet before. Glad that there's way more VPSs, excited and I'm hoping to win a VPS 16 or a VPS 14 this time. I hope I win something nice! Smile
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
A lot of great choices this time around with a few powerful ones at Europe locations! Good luck to those applying
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
Wow! That's a lot of great VPSs.

This is the biggest giveaway in a while IIRC. I hope a nice VPS will still be available in the second round or in the next giveaway since I want to change both of my VPSs Cheese
(2017-10-17, 1:13:28 pm)Ignis Wrote:  The winners will be decided on Saturday 22nd October 2017

That's a Sunday in my book Wink .

Solid giveaway as always. A lot of bigger VPS plans available this time. I already know that people will fight over certain VPSs.
(2017-10-17, 3:00:35 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  That's a Sunday in my book Wink .

Solid giveaway as always. A lot of bigger VPS plans available this time. I already know that people will fight over certain VPSs.

thanks for the catch, I was tired when I put the finishing touches on the post ^^;
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
i want change but is not possible.. but anyway good luck for all .
[Image: generate.php?top1=RIP+VPS+7&top2=ZxPlay+...ZxHost&sp=]
[Image: img.php?userid=13419]
A bit surprised we have 28 VPSs available for this round of giveaway. Great news! And both VPS 1 and VPS 9 look good.

I originally had no plan to change, but recently my VPS 5 performance is terrible (lagging and frequent downtimes). Will wait until 21nd to see if the situation gets better and if I really need to change over.
Glad to see the October Giveaway at last - was missing the 15th - kind'a got used to this date.   Tounge

I won't be participating in the first stage of the giveaway, but if there are any VPSs left for the second part of the giveaway I may have a look at a 2nd VPS.  I'm very happy with my VPS 9 though and can heartily recommend VPS 9.  GalaxyHostPlus as the sponsor and support rocks for me as does the location of the VPS in Germany. 

Of the VPSs on offer VPSs 1, 9 and 16 look very attractive to me.  I've had a VPS 16 before and the HostUS reliability is tops - it doesn't come with an installation panel but I've never needed one because of how reliable it is.  HostUS Dallas location worked fast for me even with my distance so far from the hub - it is also HostUS's most reliable location - almost like a HQ - all of the other HostUS locations (Atlanta and Los Angeles) were noticeably slower with someone far from the hub, so someone who looks at those should probably first ping the IPs (check the VPSs looking glass in the VPS Info & Requirements). 

A hearty good luck to all of those competing in the first round.
This time allow of variable spec are available Cheese.
(2017-10-17, 6:32:43 pm)try3vps Wrote:  A bit surprised we have 28 VPSs available for this round of giveaway. Great news! And both VPS 1 and VPS 9 look good.

I originally had no plan to change, but recently my VPS 5 performance is terrible (lagging and frequent downtimes). Will wait until 21nd to see if the situation gets better and if I really need to change over.
I guess it would get fixed soon since GHP had fixed the problem of their France node.
Hope you would remain with your VPS 5 Tounge
[Image: statimg.php]

[Image: img.php?userid=17802]

My Repo: Flow Theme - Flat Theme - Password Generator - Obsidian Theme
Spoiler: show
VPS2
SPEED TEST

[Image: 4571275887.png]

VPS9
SPEED TEST

[Image: 5393259505.png]
backup - http://puu.sh/oCtEe/db3314e03d.gif
For using the above Postcounter simply copy its link and replace the userid with your once.
if you have /30 posts count slot then just add &vps2 at the last of your postcounter url.