RapidWeb Hosting - Free and super fast hosting services! [Cpanel]
Wink 
Hi there!

We are a new web hosting company called RapidWeb Hosting. Our hosting is on a 10 Gbps port and we monitor our servers 24/7 so you don't have to worry about downtime! Our servers are located in a private datacenter in the USA. We offer daily backups for all our customers. Our servers are running Cloudlinux with Cpanel.

The main website of RapidWeb Hosting is: https://rapidweb.host/

The FREE hosting is located at: http://my.rapidweb.host/cart.php?gid=1

Specs for the FREE/Nano plan are:
1GB Drive Space
15GB Bandwidth
1 FTP Account
1 Email Account
1 Database
1 Subdomain
1 Parked Domains
1 Addon Domains

PS: If you want an Addon domain and a Parked domain in exchange for a backlink (link our site on the bottom of your site), make a ticket and we'll activate them for you as soon as possible!

We don't allow anything that breaks the DMCA, spamming, hacking, illegal stuff etc...

Enjoy our services,
Contact us if you have any issues, we will try our best to respond in a timely matter.

Wink
Do you guys offer a free sub domain along with this package or we need to have our own domain name ? ☺
(2017-11-07, 11:35:52 am)Turbo Wrote:  Do you guys offer a free sub domain along with this package or we need to have our own domain name ? ☺

Well, actually I only want to register with my own domain name but there is no option for me to do so. I can only register with their subdomain. Thats kinda strange and hence I didn't proceed to the registration.
(2017-11-07, 4:02:43 pm)try3vps Wrote:  Well, actually I only want to register with my own domain name but there is no option for me to do so. I can only register with their subdomain. Thats kinda strange and hence I didn't proceed to the registration.
Just use sub domain as cPanel base domain. Then add your domain as an add on domain. That way its less problematic.
(2017-11-07, 5:01:43 pm)Turbo Wrote:  Just use sub domain as cPanel base domain. Then add your domain as an add on domain. That way its less problematic.

It won't work.

Clearly they do not allow any addon domain or parked domain.

So, I would conclude that their package is pretty useless, at least for me.

(2017-11-06, 12:12:06 pm)rockethost Wrote:  Specs for the FREE/Nano plan are:
  • 0 Parked Domains
  • 0 Addon Domains

I don't know why they are not allowing at least one addon domain. This makes it pretty much useless to most users. Anyway I just thought give it a try so went through the registration process and it's pretty easy and quick.

Couldn't find Softaculous or alternative in their cPanel and when I tried FTP I got stuck at "Retrieving directory listing...". I wonder it has something to do with ports.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

Hello,
We don't offer addon domains because you can simply point the CNAME records or add a redirect in your domain name records to the provided subdomain. We offer free hosting without any catch or monthly requirements. This free hosting offer will last as long as we have our service up and running. As a completely free service, the sub-domain provides referrals for us. We also need to benefit from the partnership as the servers cost us money to operate. We are considering adding Softaculous soon.

Our FTP and SFTP services are running optimally: https://i.imgur.com/nB1g1Nh.png

Please use Filezilla to connect to the FTP/SFTP. Let us know if you still encounter any problems.

-Sam @ RapidWebHost
(2017-11-08, 12:25:00 am)rockethost Wrote:  Hello,
We don't offer addon domains because you can simply point the CNAME records or add a redirect in your domain name records to the provided subdomain. We offer free hosting without any catch or monthly requirements. This free hosting offer will last as long as we have our service up and running. As a completely free service, the sub-domain provides referrals for us. We also need to benefit from the partnership as the servers cost us money to operate. We are considering adding Softaculous soon.

-Sam @ RapidWebHost

This looks like some kind of marketing technique. However, why not simply let domain users let use their existing domain by pointing to nameservers. They can place a link or ad for the exchange.
(2017-11-08, 2:12:54 am)TimeRider Wrote:  This looks like some kind of marketing technique. However, why not simply let domain users let use their existing domain by pointing to nameservers. They can place a link or ad for the exchange.

Yes, we were actually thinking of doing that, we weren't sure if people were ok with it.

You can open a new ticket once you have put a link on the bottom of your website linking back to us such as "hosted by: https://rapidweb.host" and we'll enable an addon domain for you once you have done that.

We're also making a new plan with addon and parked domain to facilitate the process. I'll post the link to the plan here once it's done.

-Sam @ Rapid Web Host.
Addon for a backlink would be a better idea. It's fair enough providing a link back to the free hosting service. We do the same here for vps too.

Well dont why do I get this ftp problem. I use Filezilla.
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]