Is FreeVPS.us privately or community owned?
I'm just curious.  I'm wondering whether FreeVPS is group owned or privately owned?  Is there one individual who owns FreeVPS or is it the community or a group of people who own FreeVPS?
A single person (@dmmcintyre3) owns the site and manages financials, however all other decisions are made by the admins and mods selected from the community.

It's a bit confusing, but that's the situation. I hope that answers your question.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
(2017-11-28, 2:49:18 am)Ignis Wrote:  A single person (@dmmcintyre3) owns the site and manages financials, however all other decisions are made by the admins and mods selected from the community.

It's a bit confusing, but that's the situation. I hope that answers your question.

It seems like that the owner is very busy Smile

(2017-11-28, 2:49:18 am)Ignis Wrote:  A single person (@dmmcintyre3) owns the site and manages financials, however all other decisions are made by the admins and mods selected from the community.

That answers my question exactly thanks @Ignis.  I was also wondering about the financials and you answered that for me too many thanks.  :y:
No problem. Going to close this now that it's been answered, ping me if you think it should be re-opened.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.