How many have used Kinguin?
It's another site like g2a but the thing I noticed that you can even sell a game key without submitting your merchant lisencese. It is kind of like Steam Marketplace but of games
Thank you HostUS and FreeVPS for a VPS15  Wink

(2017-11-27, 11:04:20 pm)adgod Wrote:  It's another site like g2a but the thing I noticed that you can even sell a game key without submitting your merchant lisencese. It is kind of like Steam Marketplace but of games
I am linking this post, read it.

[WARNING] Don't buy anything from Kinguin, details inside
[/url]
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/4ohts7/reminder_to_not_buy_any_games_from_g2a/]Reminder to NOT buy any games from G2A

Summary

Both the sites are thieves and developers have stated that it would be better if you would torrent the game rather than buy the game from their website, this is because most of the keys they have are bought using stolen credit cards which when invalid force the developers to pay for the keys for the games they made. THey make a loss when you buy a game from these websites.
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
I have bought Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Kinguin for a former class mate. Everything went absolutely fine. And some months ago I bought the Bioshock Infinite DLCs on Kinguin. This purchase also went fine. Keys were all working and the games are working, too.

If you buy from such sites you should be careful and only buy from very trusted sellers. Check ratings and reviews. Compare! Do cross research. I've seen legit game key stores selling via G2A and also via Kinguin. Usually absolutely no problem if you buy from them via Kinguin.

Some of my closest friends use G2A and Kinguin. No real issues so far. Maybe once a key isn't working but it always got replaced within less than 48 hours.
Never heard of it, I could give it a try but I have only tried G2A so far and it went without hitch everytime. its all about the sellers that you need to be careful of.
I've used both to buy multiple games and I haven't had a key revoked. I do tend to buy from the sellers that have super high ratings though so that might factor in. Just watch out and refrain from buying from the shading sellers and you should be good.
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
I'm thinking of buying a windows 10 key from there. Buying it straight from Microsoft is so much. Do you guys have any tips/suggestions so that I don't get scammed/ripped off? Thanks! Smile
The price is really cheap 1/3 of the original price with money back guaranty, looks awesome. I am not sure to buy it from or not .
Yeah. Everything is right....Or wrong?
Never used Kinguin
And selling without merchant license, this takes them two bars above G2A (which I also never used)
Reason:
The same reason as @JackRyder
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]
i dont think i will buy some game in kinguin because so many reports that they buy with duplicate key
i would prefer humblebundle / other bundle
since i never problem with that
thanks for freevps.us taught me many experience
and thanks for all administrator because they're helpfull and very friendly Cheese

[Image: img.php?userid=8593]