Free apponfly free virtual server for web browsing
Hello friends and users of the freevps forum.

I was surfing today on the apponfly site. This site gives everyone a free virtual server for 30 days. The servers that you receive are only for web browsing and file storage, and I suggest not downloading, otherwise your browsers will lock. And the other bad things about the server is that you can not install or run a program outside of the programs installed on the server Sad.

How to get my virtual server?
Login to https://www.apponfly.com.
Wait for the site to be fully loaded.
After loading the site, you'll see the blue color button at the top right of your site. By clicking on that button, a page will open for you and ask you an email. Enter your email if you did not receive an e-mail, that is, you are building your virtual server. But if you receive an error (any type of error), it means that the server does not have a virtual server.

If you have any questions, ask me to answer you.
I just wanted to emphasize that it lasts for 30 days .

Another note: this is more of a shared RDP type service rather than a VPS.
My website: https://dawgy.pw
doghouch is right, this not a VPS more like Remote Desktop service
because you can not install your own apps, just use that were preinstalled earlier.
But anyway very good service, it would super if they make an Android client so we could run Windows apps on Android phone and tablets.
This service is not a bad idea, as someone in need can work on a specific application that they provide and that his operating system does not support.
Though on should check the responsiveness of the applications first during the trial period as I think that the only problem could be of latency while working on some applications.
Good idea, but I would rather go with Rabb.it for my browsing needs if I ever need one.

However, the instant applications are awesome.
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
I tried using that before, however the free trial restricts the access to the internet down to a few sites. They provide you a RDP file and you access a personal desktop but it's on a shared server, not something where allotments are assigned.
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-12-01, 11:53:59 am)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  I tried using that before, however the free trial restricts the access to the internet down to a few sites.  They provide you a RDP file and you access a personal desktop but it's on a shared server, not something where allotments are assigned.

Serving apponfly has not restricted or filtered any sites? What do you mean by limitation?
(2017-12-01, 3:59:42 pm)javady Wrote:  Serving apponfly has not restricted or filtered any sites? What do you mean by limitation?

When I tried a while back, I was restricted to a few sites like Outlook, Google, Speedtest and stuff like that.  There was like one or two more I could reach and that was it during the trial.  I believe the rest of the internet is unblocked when you purchase their services, but it's quite limited on their trial plan..
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
(2017-12-03, 3:40:12 pm)IEpicDestroyer Wrote:  When I tried a while back, I was restricted to a few sites like Outlook, Google, Speedtest and stuff like that.  There was like one or two more I could reach and that was it during the trial.  I believe the rest of the internet is unblocked when you purchase their services, but it's quite limited on their trial plan..

It depends on your Internet service provider. Each company does not constrain the Internet that you provide. What do you mean by limitation? What is your Internet Advertising Restriction?
Thank you  Freevps.us and the hostigation for VPS 18

[Image: img.php?userid=21916&vps18]
This is a repost of https://freevps.us/thread-17701.html?highlight=Apponfly

I'm closing this to prevent spam.
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.