well 2017 is almost over , what do you think about the anime aired in 2017, 
There was not much good anime this year 
for me top anime of this year was

My hero academia (season 2)
Attack on titans (season 2)

Also liked Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

What about you?
Fly
I would say My Hero Academia aswell, checked it out and it's not that bad.
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
My vote goes to Attack on Titan, hope to see next season in 2018 even if I already know what's going to happen since I also read the manga
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
Diffenetly attack on titan, But if One Punch Man was released this year then attack on titan would be no match!
Hmmm .... My Vote goes to my hero academia s2 and attack on titan and Made in Abyss
[Image: img.php?userid=18759]
--------------------------------------
Thank You .:FreeVPS&Hostigation:. For VPS 18. 

No real top TV shows or OVA/ONA for me this year but I have a few movies:

- Genocidal Organ
- Blame

To be honest it is hard to find any good Anime TV show or OVA/ONA these days. Most stuff that airs is so generic, boring and etc.
In no particular order:

- Net-juu no Susume / Recovery of an MMO Junkie:
The premise is about as generic as it gets: Basic gaming / romance comedy. However a few things set it apart from the pack. First is lack of any harem whatsoever. Usually that trope is a given with this kind of plot, so the lack of it was quite refreshing. Next is the execution. For the most part, the plot flows quite naturally, and the character interactions feel "real" for want of a better word. Finally, the characters themselves are quite cute, and designed in such a way that they are comedic without feeling too generic. It's a nice, short, lighthearted show that's a good watch if you're in need of a little comedy at the end of your work week. Sadly it's only 10 episodes, the last one is set to air this Friday.

- Quanzhi Gaoshou / The King's Avatar:
(yes I know this isn't from Japan, but it's still anime alright?!) Despite suffering from dull VAs like most anime from China, TKA was quite enjoyable for me. A lot of people have compared it to "a SAO that grew up", but to me that comparison is misleading. For one, TKA is clearly not an Isekai (parallel / fantasy world genre) disguised as a "MMO show". Instead it's the story of a top tier esports player that, after being kicked out of his team, shamelessly harasses the big names in game while working at an internet cafe and gathering players for a grassroots esports team. Not something I would call super amazing, but it's worth a watch more than most this year.

- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 / KonoSuba 2 / God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Season 2
Another short, fun anime if you just want to watch some comedy. If you haven't seen the first season (or even if you have), I recommend watching the first season in tandem with Hai to Gensou no Grimgar / Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, as they deal with similar situations in completely opposite tones and ways.

- Mahoutsukai no Yome / The Ancient Magus' Bride
This was probably the all-star of the year for me, so far at any rate (it's still airing). Beautiful art, interesting characters, magical music... It has a slower pace than most, but as long as quality doesn't take a turn for the worse before the season is over, it will probably be the only anime of this year I will give a 9/10 or 10/10 rating to.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
My top anime would be:

"Attack On Titan Season 2"

BTW, I am no anime nerd, so there may be other top ones.
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]