Anyone playing with a Wireless mouse?
I've been using a Wireless mouse for a while now and it's absolutely horrendous, how do you use it for gaming?
[Image: img.php?userid=8551]
I used to use one of Microsoft's wireless BlueTrack mouse and didn't notice any issue with it. I think I played Oblivion and Bioshock (maybe Fallout 3 and New Vegas too?) with that mouse and it was fine. The mouse became faulty after years of use though -- I forgot if it was tracking issue or clicks not registering.

A few factors can come in play though: quality of your mouse, distance between mouse and receiver, signal interference from other electronics.

p/s: From this Reddit discussion, seems like a good wireless mouse is indistinguishable from a good wired mouse when gaming.
I prefer wired mouse nonetheless. It provides you with the confidence that it won't input lag and mess up your aim in FPS oriented games..
I used to not wireless gaming mice either until I bought a Logitech G403. It is the best wireless gaming mouse I've gotten and it lasts super long on battery plus there is 0 input lag.
[Image: img.php?userid=14559&vps1]
I wouldn't reccomand you using wireless mouse as they have higher latency, it is not good for fast games. In the other hand if you're playing card games or strategy games it does not make a big difference in the end.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
They're more sensitive in a bad way, I keep charging mine every 4 - 5 hours and thats bad for someone who plays almost 7 hours in weekeds Skeptical
I don't have any wireless mouse.
My brother use wireless mouse and sometime out of battery.
When out of battery it is terrible experience when you are in game.
(2017-12-01, 8:36:05 am)Translucent Wrote:  I've been using a Wireless mouse for a while now and it's absolutely horrendous, how do you use it for gaming?

You don't, unless you have a Razer or any other "gaming" wireless mouse you don't play games with wireless mice.
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
i was but now no because they are more sensitive and less battery life
[Image: img.php?userid=18759]
--------------------------------------
Thank You .:FreeVPS&Hostigation:. For VPS 18. 

(2017-12-01, 8:36:05 am)Translucent Wrote:  I've been using a Wireless mouse for a while now and it's absolutely horrendous, how do you use it for gaming?

I've had wireless in the old days. But the wireless mouse sometimes gets into trouble. I suggest you use a wired mouse
Thank you  Freevps.us and the hostigation for VPS 18

[Image: img.php?userid=21916&vps18]