Which types of game do you like most? RPG, Idle, MMO, ...
Which types of game do you like most?

I personally like RPG game most.
It give me freedom to play in my own style.
I can choose what I want to do next.
the most game that i liked is survival or MMO RPG
[Image: img.php?userid=18759]
--------------------------------------
Thank You .:FreeVPS&Hostigation:. For VPS 18. 

I strongly prefer offline RPGs such as the Gothic series (excluded Arcania) + mods, Risen seriens, Skyrim and ELEX. At the moment I'm playing Gothic 2 with a bunch of mods that I discovered and DX11 render. The game is old but kicks ass and the DirectX 11 render makes it look really good.

Check out how the game looks in original and with DX11: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/...haul_with/
Well i like GTA series want to play GTA 5 but slow PC (Sad Life)

i'm a player of MTAHuhA (Multi Theft Auto San Andreas) it's Multiplayer version of GTAHuhA.
 PiratesHosting Cheap Gameserver, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting
█ Premium Gameserver, Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting Performance Solutions.
█ PiratesHosting Cheap Gameservers, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller
What I like is Open World, Adventure and Action
Together they will form an awesome game that everyone would like.
Example: GTA Series, Fallout, Rust and many more.
[Image: img.php?userid=21869]
(2017-12-08, 8:44:09 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  I strongly prefer offline RPGs such as the Gothic series (excluded Arcania) + mods, Risen seriens, Skyrim and ELEX. At the moment I'm playing Gothic 2 with a bunch of mods that I discovered and DX11 render. The game is old but kicks ass and the DirectX 11 render makes it look really good.

Check out how the game looks in original and with DX11: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/...haul_with/

Gothic is da bomb. It's been so long ago that my memory of it is kinda fuzzy. I remember something about meatbug stew (have to google it to get the name right) and something about fighting orcs and selling their weapons, mages in red robe, climbing up the ranks in a magically sealed prison or something. I remember having a blast with Gothic 2 and 1 -- haven't played 3 or Risen series but I think I have it on Steam or something. Re: the DX11 render, damn it looks good (found this side-by-side comparison -- original vs modded). It's insanely impressive what modders are able to create pretty much on their free time and (mostly) unpaid. I remember getting a bunch of mods for Skyrim and it makes the game look hella different (in a good way).

Witcher 1 and 2 are really good too. Unfortunately my current machine doesn't have enough juice to run Witcher 3.

I find myself generally preferring more linear RPG like Witcher and Gothic compared to open world RPGs like Elder Scroll series. I do enjoy the latter too but not as much as the former.

I also like action RPGs like Titan Quest and Diablo 2. I find it immensely satisfying (and occasionally frustrating as hell) collecting rare/unique items/equipment and anticipating good loot from bosses. Somehow I don't quite *feel* it with Diablo 3 -- never finished that game.
Mine is MMORPG/J-RPG/RPG

Because they let me roam and play and they have 100's of things
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]
Playing since years MMORPG and MOBA games, mostly the open world ones.
However since a few months survival games started to intrigue me Tounge
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
(2017-12-08, 8:44:09 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  I strongly prefer offline RPGs such as the Gothic series (excluded Arcania) + mods, Risen seriens, Skyrim and ELEX. At the moment I'm playing Gothic 2 with a bunch of mods that I discovered and DX11 render. The game is old but kicks ass and the DirectX 11 render makes it look really good.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am very glad to see that you like game type as same as me.

I pesonally won't play lastest games becuase my PC don't have any high performance graphic card and these games have very big files size, thus it will be very laggy when I play lastest game and make me lost a lot of harddisk space.

Offline game that I personally play for example GTA 4, watch dogs 1, assassin creed (old version).
Games I like mostly - Action, Survival horror, First-person shooter.
Well...
Hello there!

[Image: img.php?userid=11569]