Christmas 2017
Dear members of FreeVPS Directory & Discussion,

As with every passing year, around the end of year holidays, a lot of our members often cannot find the time to complete their posts. Keeping with what we have done for a few years now, we would like to announce our "gift" to owners of a FreeVPS VPS. You will not have your VPS terminated if you are unable to complete your 15 or 30 posts this month (December 2017).

From all of the staff at FreeVPS, we wish you a very happy Christmas, and new Year!

Best wishes!
Jason (Ignis)
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
Thank you for the "gift" Jason. Smile Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new Year too!

This is really a great news for all VPS owners, especially for those who won a second VPS this month.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Ignis and HR and all the other staffs and users here on our freevps.us forum. It has been such an enjoyable journey together. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year !! You people have loads of fun !
Many thanks to Freevps, Chris (cw1998), The Guy( ID 4810), optimus, GHP and the other  staff members.
For whichever holiday you celebrated this year, I wish everyone the best into the new year Smile
Have a load of fun on New Year's eve you guys! And make sure to enjoy the fireworks!
"That but this blow
Might be the be-all and the end-all here,
But here, upon this bank and shoal of time,
We'ld jump the life to come."

-- William Shakespeare

Rest in peace, FreeVPS. The forum will be sorely missed.

My website } { GitHub } { Contact me: andrew@andrew-hong.me }

Verryyyyy niceeeeeeeeeeee Cheese
I woke up all night till 5 am to complete my posting. And this came in the morning NICE Cheese
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20087&vps2]

i would like to say thank you from my ♥ hearth to Staffs of freevps.us and to everyone && i wish you all Happy new year & Merry Christmas ♥
[Image: img.php?userid=18759]
--------------------------------------
Thank You .:FreeVPS&Hostigation:. For VPS 18. 

Yes, Thanks for this gifts. I am roaming for 2-3 weeks and no time to post. Thanks again.
Thanks for the "gift". Happy Holidays to everyone here.
[Image: img.php?userid=15852]
Merry Christmas to everyone at FreeVPS
Let's make FreeVPS even cooler next year! Smile
Thank you Hostigation and FreeVPS for VPS 18.
Check out Hostigation's awesome KVM VPS Plans.
My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20886]
Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to FreeVPS for the "gift" Smile
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]