Termination of sponsorship - GalaxyHostPlus
Exclamation 
Dear users of FreeVPS,

We have just received word that unfortunately, GalaxyHostPlus will no longer be sponsoring us as of 20th January, 2018.
For the past few years, GalaxyHostPlus has been one of our strongest sponsors, providing a wide variety of VPSes and even a dedicated server. For this, we are very grateful.

Users with a GHP VPS should back up their data as soon as possible to prevent data loss.

On behalf of the of the FreeVPS Directory and Discussion staff, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff of GalaxyHostPlus, especially @JanuszC for sponsoring us for so long. We wish them the best in their future ventures.

Regards,
Ignis and the FreeVPS team
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
WOW! I'm sorry to hear that. Particularly since I did an all nighter last night transferring all of my HostUS subscribed VPS Websites to my VPS 9 - four Websites. Like hours of work. I cancelled my HostUS subscribed VPS yesterday - like the timing is incredible! It was due for 3-month renewal and I thought one VPS would be enough for me. I then moved all of those Websites over to VPS 9.

Is there any possibility I could take out a subscription from GalaxyHostPlus and JanuszC allow me to keep my VPS 9? Maybe he could send me an invoice and the rest stays the same? Would that be possible?
@deanhills

Ouch! bad timing indeed. I would open a support ticket with them and see if that would be possible. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

(2018-01-15, 8:09:34 am)Ignis Wrote:  @deanhills

Ouch! bad timing indeed. I would open a support ticket with them and see if that would be possible. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Thanks @Ignis.  The timing is incredible - can you believe it?  Keeping fingers crossed JanuszC can help me. 

By the way for those with WordPress sites - I can totally recommend the All in One WP Migration Plugin.  Like all one has to do is to download the plugin to one's WP site and export the contents - like click on export and it then helps to download it to the hard disk of one's computer in just one backup file.  Then at the new destination all one has to do is just create the WordPress site, download the All in One WP Migration Plugin and then click on "import" - and one can then upload the backed up file.  One doesn't even have to use FileZilla.
And we lost the other largest sponsors here. Hope we can get new sponsors soon and hope they will be back.

Is GalaxyHostPlus will close their service to public? Even with paid one?
[Image: img.php?userid=21904]
No, GHP will continue to operate as a company @tiwil, they are simply no longer sponsoring us.

We just lost one of the our best Sponsors, I too were one of them.. Sad
I had enjoyed their VPS(VPS 9) for around 2 years..
And now, I sadly have to switch my VPS.
Hope GHP some day in future again become our sponsor.
Wishing them Good Luck for their future services.
[Image: statimg.php]

[Image: img.php?userid=17802]

My Repo: Flow Theme - Flat Theme - Password Generator - Obsidian Theme
Spoiler: show
VPS2
SPEED TEST

[Image: 4571275887.png]

VPS9
SPEED TEST

[Image: 5393259505.png]
backup - http://puu.sh/oCtEe/db3314e03d.gif
For using the above Postcounter simply copy its link and replace the userid with your once.
if you have /30 posts count slot then just add &vps2 at the last of your postcounter url.
Sad i was looking forward to grab GalaxyHostPlus VPS on this givesway after ZXPlay/ZXHost.

C'mon please first ZXHost now GalaxyHostPlus both plans are very great i was looking forward to grab it Sad Sad Sad
 PiratesHosting Cheap Gameserver, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting
█ Premium Gameserver, Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting Performance Solutions.
█ PiratesHosting Cheap Gameservers, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller
Sadly to see another sponsorship ending like that. Wondering if there is any particular reason to the end of this sponsorship?
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
That is very sad to see such a big sponsor leaving this forum. However the services that GalaxyHostPlus provided were really great. The loss of sponsors is now becoming a serious problem, there must be a solution for it since soon there will be no available VPS.