TeamSpeak3 DDoS!
Hi there,
I'm running a teamspeak3 server, And many communities are trying to ddos reason my rank of teamspeak3 server just went from 8000 to 1100 in only few days. They are attacking on my Main IP. It's a VPS from OVH.
What i can do to hide my main teamspeak3 IP?
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20087&vps2]

I guess there is no way to "hide" your IP. Even when you're giving your domain for TS3 server, they can still check out the IP address of your VPS. (I've checked mine, and it's showing me my VPS IP address).

Some suggest from me, maybe you should try to ban an IP if they're ddosing your VPS IP. It should be better.
[Image: img.php?userid=21904]
They are Flooding my VPS. They directly attack on my VPS. Not any type of crasher or something like god zilla.
Like cloudflare we can hide the website direct ip ? Is there any way we can do like that?
       My Post Count:
[Image: img.php?userid=20087&vps2]

Thought of a GRE tunnel with a IP/VPS on Voxility network or another network that offers a lot of volume for DDoS protection and advanced techniques. You would setup a tunnel between your OVH VPS and the VPS/IP on the other network and with the firewall (you have to set it up) would direct all traffic of TeamSpeak³ through the whole GRE tunnel.

Or whatever. Just ban all IP addresses that flood your server. Or introduce a ratelimit.
(2018-01-31, 11:02:22 pm)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  Or whatever. Just ban all IP addresses that flood your server. Or introduce a ratelimit.

This. OVH provides a page for you to edit the firewall rules going to your server.

They’re designed for this purpose — blocking ranges, GRE tunnels, etc.
My website: https://dawgy.pw
OVH's normal VPS aren't protected at all. But when I bought OVH's anti-ddos game protected service. It went awesome for me! I didn't face any more DDoS since I have been using OVH Game VPS. Only few network failures and everything is running well! 98.91% uptime. So I recommend you to buy an OVH Anti-DDoS game VPS, it will work for Teamspeak and other game servers against DDoS attacks.
Shadow Hosting Networks
SA:MP Servers starting from 0.50$ upto 1000 slots.
MTA Server stating from 2.5$ upto 1024 slots
CS Strike server starting from 0.5$ upto 32 slots
Order now!
https://shadownethost.com/billing
Why do you need a rank for your Teamspeak server anyway? One way to protecting your server is simply opting out of be placed on the server list. Simply disable public reporting and random people can't find your server and do whatever to it.
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
Have you tried OVH Game Anti-DDoS protection? I heard it is one of the best, you might want to give a shot to it.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]