PUBG is now available on mobile!
Hello guys.

Just found out that PUBG is now on mobile, the game looks really good and found that game to be interesting and WAY better than all other mobile games.

Also made a gameplay, check it out: PUBG on Mobile:

Oh and this game isn't available for some countries, you might not find it in playstore, however you can see the tutorial in description for downloading PUBG if its not available in playstore.

will not even give it a try,
i play the pc version and it's not so optimized, it's only recently with the huge update on the 14th of march that i see they finally did major improvement, no frame drops and lags issues. but yet it requires a lot of work. the desert map is worst and boring. they have to deliver more content instead of going for a mobile version.
@Lampard The video you posted is not playing for me. Looking at the bbcode, it seems like you inserted text between the [video] tags and it resulted in some malformed HTML.

Code:
[video=youtube]PUBG on Mobile: Check out the gameplay and the tutorial to download it on Android phones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_oEuExSuE[/video]

It works fine if it's just the url between the [video] tags like so

Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_oEuExSuE[/video]

which results in the following

I guess it is soft released in Canada only, Cant download from India. I am waiting for it to release in India.
@Optimus
However game still runs fine on mobile. Such a huge game ported to mobile and that runs smooth on 3 GB RAM is quite good.
@thirthy_speed
Was working fine for me, anyways updated it now.
@tukai
You can still play it, i have posted the steps to play it.

Taking the chance of this topic to say that even Fortnite Battle Royale is also avaiable on mobile (if you got the invite through the mail for the beta-phase)
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
@Optimus
the mobile version was mainly developed by another developer. tencent iirc

So the performance would probably different.
I've never considered mobile shooter games, from an ergonomic perspective you don't have easy access to all actions your character can do, sure some games can have simple controls but still you have to deal with something very critical in this type of game, the fastness of how you can aim, something that a pc will always be a winner. On the other hand, it is true everyone will be playing in the same condition (a mobile controller), the thing is some type of games don't fit very well in some type of platforms.
(2018-03-17, 7:52:26 pm)Lampard Wrote:  @Optimus
However game still runs fine on mobile. Such a huge game ported to mobile and that runs smooth on 3 GB RAM is quite good.
@thirthy_speed
Was working fine for me, anyways updated it now.
@tukai
You can still play it, i have posted the steps to play it.

(2018-03-20, 10:51:45 pm)Conan Wrote:  @Optimus
the mobile version was mainly developed by another developer. tencent iirc

So the performance would probably different.

OK,i tried it,am surprised , it plays smooth and how many people plays it too. i hardly play games on mobile, now a game like pubg mobile, it will take time to get used to the controls.
(2018-03-17, 2:40:36 pm)tukai Wrote:  I guess it is soft released in Canada only, Cant download from India. I am waiting for it to release in India.

I'm from India too. But i can install from Playstore without any issue.
Android Fan,Developer and Supporter.
My Websites
http://www.cybapps.com

Thanks to HostDare for VPS