1.1.1.1 - Public DNS resolver
Yup. You read that correctly. 

In a partnership between APNIC and Cloudflare, they have launched a new DNS service called 1.1.1.1. This DNS resolver is 14ms faster than other public DNS revolvers like Google and OpenDNS. Oh, and they never log your information, or use it to target ads at you.

Why don't you head over there now and see for yourself?

https://1.1.1.1
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

Looks awesome and I had a look. Haven't tried it yet, but am wondering whether this is a precursor to having to pay for the service? Or is a free with the objective of competing with Google's free DNS?
@deanhills

No. You don't have to pay for this service, and I assume it will give Google a run for its money.
Thanks For the VPS 18 FreeVPS.

My Post Count:

[Image: img.php?1&userid=13454]

FreeVPS Moderation Team - Make a thread in "VPS Help & Support" for any VPS related issues.

should cool,

someone can help me with DNS server? actually i have icloud locked iPhone 5 i was using DNS server on it to access HTML google/youtube etc.

but since i get this internet i can't use that DNS. my local IP is 192.168.0.1 my previous internet IP was 192.168.1.1

should i change IP to 192.168.1.1 ? if yes how ?
 PiratesHosting Cheap Gameserver, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting
█ Premium Gameserver, Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting Performance Solutions.
█ PiratesHosting Cheap Gameservers, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller
(2018-04-05, 4:18:18 pm)PokemonEx222 Wrote:  @deanhills

No. You don't have to pay for this service, and I assume it will give Google a run for its money.
This is BRILLIANT news.  Any competition to Google sounds wonderful and great progress - can just imagine though Google searching ways to buy them out.  Hopefully they won't cave in.  Now if they can get competition for Windows that would be awesome too. Cool
@deanhills
I don’t get how google would try to buy them out.
Google would just need to add more PoPs to improve latency.
8.8.8.8 also has way better presence now and doesn’t have issues with some ISPs and networks. (Could be because of it’s popularity?)

@arsalahmed786
I believe that that topic shouldn’t be discussed here as we can never prove if the device is yours or not. Don’t get me wrong. I’m talking generally.
(2018-04-06, 12:43:37 am)Conan Wrote:  @deanhills
I don’t get how google would try to buy them out.
Google would just need to add more PoPs to improve latency.
That's not what I meant.  Sometimes large corporations buy opposition not to use it, but just to get rid of it.  But yes, I believe you do have a point.  In this case Google may not be interested to do so.
Quote:This DNS resolver is 14ms faster than other public DNS revolvers [sic] like Google and OpenDNS. Oh, and they never log your information, or use it to target ads at you.

Yeah 14ms is not noticeable to anyone unless you're doing benchmarking. Also usually results of DNS queries are cached, so except for the first time, it wouldn't make a difference. Regarding logging your information, DNS traffic is unencrypted by default so ISPs and interested parties can still see which IPs and domains you visit (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so that a DNS service provider saying they don't log your information doesn't really make much a difference.
Yea, that's good but I found better DNS services for it. I'll make a new thread in the same section for it. That was the best DNS service I have ever used.
Shadow Hosting Networks
SA:MP Servers starting from 0.50$ upto 1000 slots.
MTA Server stating from 2.5$ upto 1024 slots
CS Strike server starting from 0.5$ upto 32 slots
Order now!
https://shadownethost.com/billing