VPSs Available:
  • VPS 4 - 1 available
  • VPS 6 - 1 available
  • VPS 15 - 1 available
  • VPS 20 - 1 available
Compare VPSs here: compare here

The winners will be decided on Monday, April 23nd 2018

Good Luck!

Important note if you are applying for a VPS 15. Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed, and in which location you want the VPS (if multiple locations are available). If you have no preference, the server given to you will be in the same location it was during its use by the previous owner. If you do not specify which OS you want, your request may be delayed, or if demand is high, your request may be ignored, and given to another requesting user.

reminder: members can now only have a single VPS. Further information here

IMPORTANT NOTES!!

1. By applying for a VPS, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
  2. Make sure you meet the requirements, the requirements page also details how you can go about applying for a VPS.
  3. If you want a VPS, post your application in the VPS Requests forum (before you do this read How to apply).
  4. Read the how to apply guide before applying. Applications in a wrong format or with missing entries may be ignored!
  5. Read the game server policy before applying!
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
VPS20 has some nice specs but no game servers allow. VPS4 has same specs but it's a KVM and game servers are allowed so I think it's the best one in this give away. No many servers but it's better than last month. ))
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

Wow! Thank you to the sponsors and FreeVPS staff for the Giveaway. Have been starved to having one around as it always revs up the Forum energy.

Best of luck to all of those competing.
Thanks.. Its good to be back in freevps Smile will participate soon Smile
[Image: img.php?userid=5534]
At least there's a giveaway for this month and it's not just with the smallest containers too, there's a KVM with 1GB of ram! Good luck to everyone who enters!
Thank you HostUS for VPS 16!

Check out @coreyman's Free VPS Club for a free VPS with only 15 posts/month!
No waiting required to get a free VPS, just make posts and apply!
Nice to see the monthly giveaway available again. And really wish the list can keep growing.

Still thinking about applying for VPS 4 or VPS 20, although I know it is quite hard winning here with my current score level.

By the way @Ignis I believe April 22 will be a Sunday.

(2018-04-16, 1:02:00 pm)Ignis Wrote:  The winners will be decided on Monday, April 22nd 2018
(2018-04-18, 2:40:50 am)try3vps Wrote:  Nice to see the monthly giveaway available again. And really wish the list can keep growing.

Still thinking about applying for VPS 4 or VPS 20, although I know it is quite hard winning here with my current score level.

To you might (still) be Sunday but for some it could (already) be Monday.
(2018-04-18, 2:40:50 am)try3vps Wrote:  Nice to see the monthly giveaway available again. And really wish the list can keep growing.

Thanks, corrected.
Giveaway Manager, FreeVPS Directory and Discussion

Also a big fan of Anime, see my poor taste here.
wow..after waiting so long time.i want try this for my project :v before decide best vps
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Cheese

thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
Dana tunai agunan bpkb langsung cair satu hari
All the best everyone for winning a vps in this tough contest. Hopefully luck will be there.
Show support by wearing an Avatar or Signature or Custom Rank if you think freevps.us should not be closed.
Code:
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/15z1afs.jpg[/IMG]
#SaveFreeVPS for the future