I need some help
Hello, I need to buy a minecraft account but the problem is that I don't have a bank account to do so, I have a paypal account but can't get money in it as It needs a bank account. If there is anyone who have used a site that pays you or some legit giveaway site?
Hello, alternatively to a bank account/Paypal you can also buy Minecraft with a PaySafeCard, not sure if you already tried that option.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
Hello, thanks for replying. Can you please explain how can I use PaySafeCard?
(2018-04-17, 10:06:57 pm)MrThomas Wrote:  Hello, thanks for replying. Can you please explain how can I use PaySafeCard?

Paysafecard is a prepaid card which can be bought from retailers in various locations. No bank account is needed no credit card needed.
The amount of said cards are the following ones: 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 €, once you buy it you're given a 16-digit paysafecard PIN which can be used to buy minecraft in your case.

(2018-04-17, 10:06:57 pm)MrThomas Wrote:  Hello, thanks for replying. Can you please explain how can I use PaySafeCard?

You really just had to read what's on the home page to get an answer to that question. And @Gries assumed it would be available near your or in your country. Which you failed to mention and which plays an important role in this whole topic. Because not all options that will be mentioned here are going to be available everywhere.

[Image: Untitled.png]
Yeah, I assumed it was avaiable in his country for some reason since it is avaiable in many locations. Could you please specify your country just to be sure?

I dont know how it works but from a quick google http://btcalts.com allows you to buy minecraft accounts with bitcoin. I know nothing about this service though and this is not an endorsement.
you can always look for reseller also in local place who can buy on your behalf , or maybe a friend
[Image: img.php?userid=5534]