Worlds famous DJ Avicii dead
Artist, DJ and producer Tim Bergling, a.k.a. Avicii, died this afternoon in Oman, according to a statement from his rep. He was 28.
“It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii,” the statement reads. “He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th.  The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given.”
He had retired from live performing in 2016, citing health reasons. He had suffered from health problems for several years, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. He had his gallbladder and appendix removed in 2014.
 hostLease - Netherlands [LNB-Systems Hosting Group]
█ Premium Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Hosting, Enterprise Servers & IAAS/SaaS, Performance Optimized Hosting, Solutions.
█ https://www.hostlease.com - The new Netherlands Hosting Provider.
Sad that he died so far from home. Hope the family will not be put through too difficult country rules as usually there are very complicated rules in the Middle East when a person passes away. Oman in particular can be quite bureaucratic. There are bound to be some questions that will need to be dealt with in detail first before consent is given for the body to be released for being returned to the country of origin. Or who knows, maybe they'll make an exception because he's so famous. I'm sure every one is curious though to know what the cause of his passing was. Probably the same reason that got him to retire so early in his life.
so sad to see that he have died without seen his family. he was a great dj i liked him, and he was so young...
Recently heard about that, sad to hear that he died so young, i really liked his songs (Wake me up and Hey Brother). Hope to know more details about his death and what caused that.

My condolence go to his parents.
Thank you Evolution-Host and FreeVPS for the VPS 6

[Image: img.php?userid=19316]
Its sad to see a talented guy like him to die.. I liked his songs like "wake me up" and he died to young.. I heard he was having some illness hope to get more information on this soon.
[Image: img.php?userid=5534]
Innalilahi..he died so young.i hope he go to heaven cause make happy people with her music.
thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    Cheese

thanks to freevps.us& hostigation for vps 18 this is great vps
spesial thank to Nevil , dmmcyntre,cw1998, all admin ,and all moderator    

Micro Forum
i guess i can ask now, to everyone who read this:
what was your favorite avicii songs?
mine: wake me up, the nights, waiting for love
Have they found the cause of death ? I heard he was pretty ill for a while but such young guy suddenly die in a place like that is not normal. I wonder if there is no foul play. But he is kinda shy guy not like one of those rappers with gangta links. My favorite song of is his "Hey Brother".
[Image: img.php?userid=8114&vps1]

@dudex the cause of his death was because of drugs he used drugs years ago and now it killed him thats what i heard
(2018-04-28, 9:32:02 pm)OldMeister Wrote:  @dudex the cause of his death was because of drugs he used drugs years ago and now it killed him thats what i heard

All celebrities use drugs. And yet they don't just die. He probably had some some health issues before that. And while the drugs could have accelerated those issue into a more critical state. You can't really say they're what killed him. Sh!t just happens.