Poll: GMail vs Hotmail
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GMail
88.16%
216 88.16%
Hotmail
11.84%
29 11.84%
Total 245 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GMail vs Hotmail
I say GMail, it's easy to use, easy to send messages and more.
What do you use?
Google Mail wins all the time. I use it with my Google Apps. It's so much faster than Hotmail and even POP3 clients. Safer too.
Gmail, it's faster and works better with less adverts.
Google is the advertising God, not only does it deliver Fast, Relevant Ads, they also non annoying.
Gmail...because I can host myname@mydomain.com for free. I don't know if hotmail allows you to use your own domains.
VPSadvice.com - discuss VPS providers, read reviews, get help, share opinions
(2011-10-29, 8:12:23 am)raindog308 Wrote:  Gmail...because I can host myname@mydomain.com for free. I don't know if hotmail allows you to use your own domains.

You can use your own domain with hotmail, but only for MSN...
gmail! 1 Voted!
(2011-10-29, 2:21:58 am)eladnahum Wrote:  I say GMail, it's easy to use, easy to send messages and more.
What do you use?

I agree, Gmail is easy to use. The only think i don't like about hHotmail is that there are so many advertisements and it does not give a "clean" feel for me when i use it. Whereas, for Gmail, it does not have that much advertisements and it is actually very easy to use. Login to gmail just for once and your bloggerand youtube will be automatically logged in. No hassle!
I am a fan of GMail, mainly because I am not interested in Hotmail's social features.
I love gmail because its way fatster but hotmail is what I use for email with my official site;
every time I try to go with google apps it always detects unusual traffic from my computer.
My Main SIte/Blog - http://angelicdeviltel.tk
My Twitter - @AngelicDevilTel