Atomic Repo Error
I've installed Atomic repository for the latest PHP package on CentOS:

Code:
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh

I'm receiving the following error every time I do yum:

Code:
http://www2.atomicorp.com/channels/atomic/centos/6/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Er
rno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404"
Trying other mirror.

Although installations were successful, I don't know if this is safe to ignore or there is something we could do to fix it?

Thanks FreeVPS.us! for the free VPS and for all the knowledge that I've learned here at the forum.
I think that it should be safe since I use dmmcintyre3's for the nginx/php/mysqld thing, which uses the atomic repository, and it has always worked fine.
could just be a temporary error.
I'm thinking that they updated the location of their xml database on one of their repository and maybe they forgot to update their script. But anyway, since they have mirrors the installation still go through successfully.
Thanks FreeVPS.us! for the free VPS and for all the knowledge that I've learned here at the forum.
Looks like the mirror www2.atomicorp.com was nuked. It loads parallel's default page.
What do you mean "nuked"?
So, is it still safe to use their repository?
Yeah it should still be safe.

I just meant that their server was erased/is gone or something.
is it possible they were hacked?
We should advised them, all of those who uses dmm's script are using their repository, but I don't know if its okay to email their support since this is free service coming from them.
Wait. What version of CentOS are you using? Cause I know that version 6 can just use
yum install php* php-*
and it will give you php 5.3.3..
Cody Maverak