About copy-pasting
Alright, so with the recent flow of new users, people have appeared who do not know about the awesome features of our community, and the rules around copy-pasting.

Copy-pasting has always been a subject of debate. Some say it's OK when one includes the source. That would be the case on other sites. Here, copy-pasting earns you points, making it a big no-no, no matter whether you included your source or not.

Copy and paste is strictly forbidden. You may copy and paste your own work ONLY WHEN YOU CAN PROVE THAT IT IS YOUR OWN WORK.
I'm the oldest still-active member of this forum.
Got any questions? I'm here to help! Just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

This post should be sticked, the no points tag wasnt really explained, I never knew about it until a few weeks ago
Well . If you ask me I think it should be added to the rules !
It's irritating for me to go around PM'ing people who are copy-pasting nonsense everywhere ...
Thanks FreeVps and PyramidServer for the VPS2 !

Step 1 - Get a domain .
Step 2 - Redesign the website
Step 3 - Configure nginx
Step 4 - ENJOY !~

Don't PM them. Just report their posts and we'll warn them.
When i 1st saw the title i thought to my self: This thread is definitely about ( acc ) seeing how the entire forum is spammed with his copy-paste topics that can't be counted as spam because most of his topics are random informations about random stuff that got absolutely nothing to do with VPS's. But I was wrong...

About reporting people who copy-paste from other websites, why would I bother reporting ( acc ) when our website moderators are replying to his topics themselves?
I have taken care of "acc" and his copied posts from some news sites.

You don't need to worry.
(2012-03-25, 10:17:47 pm)Murderwrecker Wrote: I have taken care of "acc" and his copied posts from some news sites.

You don't need to worry.

I did post about different data and you say they're copying
I wanted to know why do less than my point?
If my post is not good delete them
(2012-03-25, 11:51:57 pm)acc Wrote: I did post about different data and you say they're copying
I wanted to know why do less than my point?
If my post is not good delete them

To start with, just because you talked about " different " data that doesn't change the fact that you are copy pasting it from another website for the points.

Your points are less because you received a warning? I believe that warning was related to all your copy pasting.

And I don't think a moderator will delete your posts because they are " not good ", this is a community, it benefits you and other members as well, you made all the copy paste topics for points, deleting a post won't change anything, you will keep doing it, but giving you a warning will definitely make you stop, if it doesn't stop you then expect to get more warnings in the near future.

@Murderwrecker: much appreciated Smile
Im guilty of copy pasting myself and im sorry. Ima just not make anymore topics unless i absolutely need to or feel that its worth it.

Imagine putting a toothpick under your toenail and kicking the wall really hard.
[Image: me_gusta_smile_normal.png]
Same as XxXNightstalkerX, I've copied but I thought I placed the source but a kind moderator placed it in for me, I won't copy anymore, as it also counts as plagiarism, Guilty, and I'm sorry.
Grim Tech Hosting - Premium Shared Hosting
Check us out today - Click ze link :3