Anyone interested.
Hello guys .
I am new to the VPS thing and i don't know nothing about it . So is anyone interested to become my mentor?
(04-24-2012, 05:21 AM)albion123 Wrote: do u have a vps? or u want to know what is a vps?

I want to know what is a VPS? i don't have any VPS.
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server.

It's like an online computer only you work your way around it using commands, and since most of the commands are based on Linux, it should be easy enough.

As for Mentors, this forum will provide all the help you'd ever need to do with a VPS. Run a search and if your question/problem isn't there create a new thread.

Enjoy your time with VPSs! and welcome to the site Smile
Chris
chris@freevps.us
(04-24-2012, 05:47 AM)cwilkinson1998 Wrote: VPS stands for Virtual Private Server.

It's like an online computer only you work your way around it using commands, and since most of the commands are based on Linux, it should be easy enough.

As for Mentors, this forum will provide all the help you'd ever need to do with a VPS. Run a search and if your question/problem isn't there create a new thread.

Enjoy your time with VPSs! and welcome to the site Smile

thank you for the kind explanation. I am just looking into the forum for more information Smile
Have you read the Rules about the forums? They are marked as an announcement in every sub forum
Chris
chris@freevps.us
(04-24-2012, 06:14 AM)cwilkinson1998 Wrote: Have you read the Rules about the forums? They are marked as an announcement in every sub forum

Sir,I am reading all the rules of the forum. My english is not so good that's why i am founding a little difficulty in reading them.
Hey Damon,

What's your native language? That way, we can point you towards articles that you understand, or better still, someone here may speak the same language as you.
If it is dutch, there are dutch forums here. Have you tried Google translate or Yahoo babel fish?
Chris
chris@freevps.us