What is the best Photo Editing Software?
For me the best Photo Editing Software is Adobe Photoshop
coz Photoshop has the ability to edit pictures and, make banners and logos even forum signatures

For you what is the best Photo Editing Software
So you can't edit pictures and make avatars, banners, logos and signatures with Paint.NET or GIMP?
nope im focusing adobe photoshop this software is the one that i understand there functions some of the photo editing software dont know there functions
[Image: Wickedcoolsig.jpg]

FREE VPS IS THE BEST

Special Thanks To:
FreeVPS
Hostigation

For giving me a Free VPS
yeah i think Adobe Photosop is powerfull photo editing..

i have using it long time.. but that price is not cheap.. i have using photoshop Cs2 powerfull and simple to use.. Smile
Thanks to FreeVPS.us for my Awesome VPS25
[Image: 2884801289.png]
yes photoshop is the powerfull photo editing software
@off topic: NO WAREZ

FREE VPS IS THE BEST

Special Thanks To:
FreeVPS
Hostigation

For giving me a Free VPS
Photoshop is easily one of the best premium photo editors. If your designing images for websites, you can use such alternatives such as Illustrator or Fireworks, they're pretty great too.

If you can't afford shelling out for Photoshop, the best alternative has to be GIMP. Rather strange name for software, but hey, Google doesn't give you any surprises when you search for it.
With Paint.NET and GIMP you can edit images, create avatars, logos, banners, signatures and much more.

So I don't see how this could be true:
(2012-05-29, 6:03:07 pm)wickedcool Wrote:  nope im focusing adobe photoshop this software is the one that i understand there functions some of the photo editing software dont know there functions
look at my signature im using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and its awesome

FREE VPS IS THE BEST

Special Thanks To:
FreeVPS
Hostigation

For giving me a Free VPS
Gimp is what I use.
i use Corel Paint Shop Pro. it's lot easier than photoshop and you can do everything you can in photoshop. i find photoshop unnecessary complicated.