Which OS do your PC have?
I have Windows XP Professional.

How about you? Share your OS!

I am thinking about upgrading OS to Vista or Window 7.
[Image: freevpssign01.png]
FreeVPS.us | VPS3
(2012-09-20, 8:44:52 pm)Comic Wrote:  I have Windows XP Professional.

Currently I use kubuntu, and I'm having issues so I'll probably install back to Windows 7 soon. Cheese
4 years ago, i used Windows but now I use Linux (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora...)
I don't want come back to Windows after that. Cheese
VPS for free

http://freevps.us
I am a Windows follower so it is Windows 7. But I have used Linux in the past for like 4-5 years.
Windows 7 Professional x64 (64Bit) (Computer and notebook).
Xubuntu 12.04 (Running in VMPlayer for college work.)
Laptop: Dual-booting Ubuntu 12.04 (used as primary) and Windows 7 (used as secondary)
Desktop: Dual-booting Windows 7 (used as primary) and kubuntu (used as secondary, but very rarely)
Cody Maverak
(2012-09-21, 5:56:28 am)Cody_Maverak Wrote:  Laptop: Dual-booting Ubuntu 12.04 (used as primary) and Windows 7 (used as secondary)
Desktop: Dual-booting Windows 7 (used as primary) and kubuntu (used as secondary, but very rarely)
I have a windows 7 ultimate laptop
And a windows 7 home premiuem desktop but i perfer my laptop because its portable.
[Image: banner01.gif]
I use Windows 7 64 Bit. It kinda sucks because it only has 2GB of RAM Sad
Thank you ZXPlay and FreeVPS for my VPS 7
(2012-09-20, 8:44:52 pm)Comic Wrote:  I have Windows XP Professional.

Previously, I used the Windows 7 operating system, after a period of use, I'm having a lot of trouble with it, which is copyrighted, viruses, parasites, ... etc..
I have to switch to try Linux system, after a month of trial, I feel very good use Linux is a free operating system and can be freely modified without violation of copyright, on the other hand, this operating system is absolutely no virus
i use windows 7 Dark Edition in my laptop and Windows XP for my Home Computer Personal