Anime/Manga discussion
There's an old thread, but it's REALLY old (last post in March).

So, anime. It's been gaining popularity over the recent years, thanks to the internet. Time for a little discussion thread. You know the drill Wink

I recently started getting into anime, and I'm a HUGE fan of Sword Art Online (my signature and avatar are also from Sword Art Online). Great story, great... well, everything. Just the end of episode 14 kinda disturbed me, but ah well, new episodes are coming Cheese

I also watch Hetalia: Axis Powers. It's really funny, not to mention awesome.
I'm the oldest still-active member of this forum.
Got any questions? I'm here to help! Just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.

I'm also a big fan of Anime. I am watching SAO and trust me although episode 14 seemed to be the end of the show there is a lot more to it. I know this because one of my friends read the light novel and gave me some spoilers...
Guys you need to watch and read the old school. I mean: Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Great TEacher Onisuka (GTO), Onegai Teacher, Martian Successor Nadesico, The Vision of Escaflowne, Hunter x Hunter, Samurai X and more Tounge

But yeah right now I am reading Noblesse, Say I love You(watching), Good Ending, Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Kimi no Iru Machi, Come Spring, To Love Ru Darkness, Horimiya.
martip07, personal site
FreeVPS, for give me a good vps 
I never really watch Animes. What exactly are they about?
Chris
chris@freevps.us
I started watching anime long time ago with Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

I am a fan of mecha. Like Gundam (Seed, Seed Destiny, 00 etc), Macross, Code Geas etc. So far there was no good mecha except Gundam Unicorn and now Code Geass.

And also I like GTO, Naruto, FMA, FMA brotherhood.HSD Kenichi.. and some others.

I was disappointed with Gundam G (nothing special) , NG Evangelion (tiring and psychedelia) , Gantz (shitty end with no meaning and not related to manga) and few more.

But the greatest impact on me was Berserk. Really really brutal anime and manga.... those who read manga knows what Berserk is in the world of manga. I use to read it but now when I see how much break author takes from making it I don't want to read it.

Any way the title should be anime/manga because they are close related.
i'm not an anime fan but i have seen some episode of Naruto, but i like animation series like kung fu panda which i see these days.
(2012-10-12, 8:03:31 pm)leilash Wrote:  i'm not an anime fan but i have seen some episode of Naruto, but i like animation series like kung fu panda which i see these days.

Kung Fu panda is not an anime. GTFO.

Now I am not sure but it seams that Naruto is wordwide no1 anime/manga but One Piece is Japans no1 and Naruto no2. Smile
I too have watched Naruto [Few Episodes]. Is Ben 10 is also an Anime ?[not sure what anime means] .
Thanks to all who answer me Blush
Thank you Freevps.us for the free vps. Cheese
Hey +1 If I helped YOU. :heart:
Come one, Naruto ok I like it but did you read the manga it started to be bored.

One Piece, really dont like it at all.

Dragon Ball or Hunter x Hunter FTW !!!
martip07, personal site
FreeVPS, for give me a good vps 
Well you may have gotten bored but Naruto is still good IMO. The story is coming to it's end soon and things are getting good.