Pocket sized rules that would be worth following.
  •  Use the search option. We have seen loads of threads emerging from nothing while there was already a topic with the same subject.
  •  In contrast to number one, DO NOT reply to posts over 8 months old. They are old and obsolete. We are not waiting for any stone-aged threads to be digged. But if you really have to, think twice if it's actually worth it.
  •  Do NEVER ask or beg for any server. This will mentally affect our decisions so you might end up with none while you were asking a lot. 
  •  Do not spam, make full sentences and use PUNCTURATION. If you want to share your opinion, build upon your idea. We like well thought and discussable posts.
  •  Your signature may not be larger than 200 pixels high, no exceptions.
  •  Do not make multiple accounts.
  •  Do not ask for points.
  •  Do not make multiple accounts and/or ask friends or others to donate you points. If we see any unfair trading of points action will be taken.
  •  Do never copy tutorials or full pages. You don't deserve publishing someone else's good work. You may build upon it, we do require a source.
  •  Don't make obvious tutorials. "How to turn your computer on or off?" will not be appreciated.

Be a good member, be nice to the community. Have a chat in the shoutbox or IRC once in a while. How much more we know you, how much more you know us and you know what to expect.

Good luck gaining, having and using your VPS!
[Image: lJnc516.png]
If I want to published your tutorials to my own frehosting forum what i do?
Add a creadit link in the end or ask you to come and post in the forum?
Your tutorials are really good and i need to share it with my members.
You are allowed to share this to any website, but do include the source. For example: "Credits to [a href="freevps.us/user-274.html"]CraHeX from FreeVPS[/a]" or something similar that both contains CraHeX and FreeVPS.
If you share this site to other sites how will you know i shared it, and do i get more points on doing so
(2012-11-14, 1:36:17 am)CraHeX Wrote: You are allowed to share this to any website, but do include the source. For example: "Credits to [a href="freevps.us/user-274.html"]CraHeX from FreeVPS[/a]" or something similar that both contains CraHeX and FreeVPS.
Really simple, we need to google a single sentence of this topic and we'll find out where it was posted else other than here.
(2012-11-24, 5:47:44 pm)chaos Wrote: If you share this site to other sites how will you know i shared it, and do i get more points on doing so
(2012-11-14, 1:36:17 am)CraHeX Wrote: You are allowed to share this to any website, but do include the source. For example: "Credits to [a href="freevps.us/user-274.html"]CraHeX from FreeVPS[/a]" or something similar that both contains CraHeX and FreeVPS.

No you don't receive anything or any points for sharing, and as Nevil stated, if you copy-paste anything from here to anywhere or from anywhere to here, it will be revealed in a matter of few seconds as the copy-paste will be again pasted in Google by the staff team here and google will reveal all the locations where it was copy-pasted or shared.
Left FreeVPS, may pay a random visit sometime.

(2013-11-28, 6:08:51 pm)CraftEnchanted Wrote: Awe Snap This Is Cool Been Looking For Something Like This Thnaks!! Smile

So you copy & paste the same thing all over to get higher post count ?Smile
ProEconomica Tutorials
Bitcoin Mining Tutorial - Website hosted on VPS 25