What would you do without the internet?
I would be lost without the internet, because I spend most of my life online. I'm trying to make a living from my websites, and if I couldn't do that I wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably be stuck working a crappy factory job for the rest of my life.

What about you?
Probably live a normal life like they did 20 yrs back and be an engineer or something.

Which I actually want to be after university, how odd.
[Image: lJnc516.png]
i think we have same topic on other thread.

i be outside playing basketball and working
hi everyone Wink:cool: l
[Image: coollogo_com-307182676.gif]
may i can get stress of that but in my real time i have some job with not need internet connection.

some people cant work without internet..

so we hope internet not die Smile
Thanks to FreeVPS.us for my Awesome VPS25
[Image: 2884801289.png]
*holds ps3*
At least i got you! Bots!
Living w/o internet is a hard thingie
stay with girls,
post with Fedora 23  since 2015-11-03
SMS me +1 (919) 200-0188
I would be pretty much lost and would get back to good old stone age, living my life with rum and loot.
Left FreeVPS, may pay a random visit sometime.

uhm have a life ... Smile)
ProEconomica Tutorials
Bitcoin Mining Tutorial - Website hosted on VPS 25
it will be better for me i think, i will not waste my time surfing around and i will be with my family more than now, but when i think about it a little more i find it rather hard for me and maybe most of us to live without internet, it will be really hard because now i'm relying on internet for many of my daily works that i have to do.
Google wouldn't exist, Microsoft wouldn't have internet browser monopoly, Apple wouldn't create iPhone. I think it's good.
There are 10 sorts of people in the world; those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who thought this was a binary joke.