Poll: What you prefer AMD Or INTEL
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AMD
36.81%
53 36.81%
INTEL
63.19%
91 63.19%
Total 144 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AMD or Intel?
Amd I prefer my own. What do you think which shows the best performance?
I prefered AMD for bet gaming experince which you will not get on any intel.
Thanks URPad And Freevps.Us.
AMD is for gaming perfomance but I think it can overheat easily.
Intel gives perfomance too but not gaming, except if u have i7 930,940 etc
A i7 990 will help much more than AMD.Beause I'm friendly with Intel it gets my vote.
Rep me if this helped you.
Amd has been my friend since i was young. This because they where cheap and gave gaming preformance. So my vote goes to AMD
(2011-05-11, 10:33:34 pm)Diange Wrote:  Amd has been my friend since i was young. This because they where cheap and gave gaming preformance. So my vote goes to AMD

Hello and welcome to the forum.I loved AMD b4 but now i like intel.I am ordering an i7 soon
Rep me if this helped you.
AMD is cheap and has good performance, but Intel is progressing and they have even better preformance, they get my vote, but they are a bit expensive.
Intel because they have the best performance.
(2011-05-12, 6:29:57 am)f8ll Wrote:  Intel because they have the best performance.

Ya intel is best when we talk about gaming performance then AMD is best choice.
Thanks URPad And Freevps.Us.
I have intel, my new note book has an i5
In the end Intel is more powerful, but AMD is way cheaper. You can build a PC with AMD and a similar Intel Spec'd PC for about a third of the price.

Intel's 6 core chip is around $900, AMD's 6 core chip is about $300. So you see what I mean.
That is true, intel is very expensive. I don`t know why people(as I) are paying this prices.
Do you know an alternative to i5-xxx(the laptop versions) cpu s from AMD?